Chapter 25

Love is a beautiful feeling, but it can confuse you at times, just the way Randhir was. It was really good to have a friend like Sanyukta but it didn't feel right to say those words to her. People would call him silly but that's what he felt, maybe because he respected people way too much.

He wasn't able to sleep. He continously stared at the ceiling, thinking about her. Strange it was no? Mostly we read in stories that the realisation for love happenes like this, but what about real life? Did this happen in real too?

What was happening? He knew something was there which was not normal, not normal about him. What was actually happening to him? Was he really thinking about a girl?

Irritated, he got up and took his phone from the side of the bed. Connecting to the Internet, he decided to go through the social networking sites, that's when he saw that article "Signs you are in love"

Opening the article, he read the points and to his surprise, he could relate to all of them. He was shocked. This was not happening in any way.

"No! This can't happen. I can't love her. No I don't love her," Randhir got up and said, huffing.

"But wait. Why am I thinking about her? I love her?" He questioned to himself.

He smiled. It meant he accepted that?

The person who was upset a few minutes back, was jumping with happiness now. Love is indeed a beautiful feeling.

He wanted to call her and tell this to her but the only thing he feared about was that did she feel the same way about him? What if she rejects him and break this friendship forever and go? He would die!