Chapter 21

He entered the room hesitantly, still not sure what to say. She kept smiling while he was becoming all nervous with each step. To avoid her questions, he tried to smile wide, but unfortunately his nervousness took control over him, and he failed miserably.

As he reached the end of the bed, where Sanyukta had kept her head, she stood up and hugged him tight. He was still not sure if he should hug her back or not, but before he could do anything, Sanyukta felt a little weird and broke the hug, her eyes not once left his face.

"Is everything okay? Looks like you're not happy seeing me alive," She laughed looking at him, and as she uttered those words, he passed her a deathly glare, seeing which she stopped immediately. He gripped her shoulders tightly, shaking her a bit.

"What the hell is your problem? Why do you always have to say those words? I love you, don't you understand?" He mouthed mindlessly and her eyes widened in shock. As realisation stuck him, he left her immediately and facepalmed himself. Did he just said that? No, it cannot be possible. She was just a friend and nothing more. He didn't love her.

"I..I'm sorry. I am so sorry I didn't mean that I was angry because you said those words and I just. Oh my god," He said it all in just one breath, while she just kept staring at him innocently.

"It's okay. Please chill," She kept one of her hands on his shoulder, smiling a littile, but he just shed some tears and left, too embarrassed to face her. As soon as he left, she saw Parth entering from the door and again she got shocked.

"Parth," She said in a low voice, still not able to believe that he was there, with her! Her best friend! She got him back and that was the best thing for her.

"How are you now? Feeling better? Jaan nikal di humari and khud padi hui thi yaha," Parth said as he just broke the hug, and wiped her tears when he saw her eyes getting welled up.

"Sorry! I was too depressed," She cried a bit hugging him tight.

"I can understand Sanyu. You just need to chill now. We will file a complaint against them. Just chill please. Don't take so much stress, it's not good for your health. Phir yaha padi rahegi and mujhe tera dhyaan nai rakhna," He caressed her hair and laughed a bit, only to receive a smack from her.

"Kaminey," She said and the duo laughed, and one soul witnessed the true bond of friendship and smiled.