Chapter 33.

He ran and somehow managed to get into the office just on time, but he was one minute late and Randhir was somewhat anxious because he knew Vardhan was a very punctual person and hated latecomers like anything.

Dropping all his thoughts, he ran to his desk and make him feel that he was on time. On reaching his desired place, he started taking out all the things like his laptop and files. In short, he took out all of those things which were needed for the meeting.

Before stepping out of the place, he one glanced at the table where he had his mother's picture placed. He smiled looking at the picture and finally left for the meeting.

As he started to move towards the hall where the meeting was set up, his heart started to race faster. This was the very first time he was introducing the plans of the company to the rest of the members and the investors and he was scared. Taking a deep breath, he entered the hall and tried to look confident. Giving a smile to everyone, he once looked at Vardhan who gave him an assuring smile.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen," Feeling better, he started.

After two hours, they came out of the hall and he had a smile on his face which indicated the meeting had gone well.

"Randhir, you're good, but you have a long way to go and nobody's perfect and there's a room for improvement, hmm?" Patting his shoulder, Vardhan smiled, proud of his own choice. Randhir smiled looking at him. He was glad he didn't disappoint him.

Smiling, he took his leave and took out his phone from the pocket. Dialling her number, he looked at her picture which made him feel even more happy about today.

"Hello," He giggled as her voice hit his eardrums.

"What?" She asked, sounding offended.

"News, the meeting went well and I'd probably get a promotion soon," Randhir gleamed with happiness. It was his day, and he had every right to be happy.

"That's great news! Congratulations!" She sounded more than happy. She was glad he was able to do it.