Chapter 8.

"Leave your job then," Vardhan looked at Randhir and said and he could say nothing except for giving him a confused look.

"But why?" He quotioned.

"That's simple! Leave that job and join my company. It will be easy for me as well as you! I will keep an eye on you and will guide you. I will come to know your flaws as well," He shrugged his shoulders casually and Randhir went in a thought if he was doing it right or not after all he had met Vardhan just a few minutes back!

"I will think and answer," He said and started to leave when again Randhir heard his voice.

"Say that you don't trust me," He kinda yelled when Randhir turned back with a jolt. "Huh?" "Randhir I know it's difficult for you to trust me. Even, anyone would've said that. I know what you are thinking because I too have gone through the same thing years back, but if you have chosen me as your mentor then you will have trust me. I won't say anything. If you need time I will provide you with that, gladly! It's all upto you" He smiled and patted his shoulder and left.

Just then Randhir heard someone crying. He went to the corner and saw Shanaya sitting in a dark corner, hugging her knees and crying. He panicked and walked towards her and as he kept his hand on her shoulder she hugged him tightly.

"I so hate all this. This is the reason I never wanted to do acting. Media misunderstood our relationship and..! I lost Parth! I lost my best friend" She sobbed hugging Randhir tight.
If you are in this field then you will have to face such things. Shanaya knew about all this and that was the main reason she never wanted to do acting but she wasn't left with any other option.

"Calm down. It's okay! I am sure he will listen to you" Randhir broke the hug and tried to console her. It was indeed a difficult
task to manofy Parth.

Parth and Shanaya knew each other from their childhood days and now when she lost her best friend she was broken. Randhir cupped her face and looked at her with those eyes which held assurance.

She stopped crying and even they didn't know when they came so close and they filled the gap between their lips.