Chapter 42

Randhir had reached home after finishing all his official work and he was missing her terribly. He was actually dying to talk to her and he knew she must be really angry and probably wouldn't even want to see his face because he didn't talk to her properly in the past few days. He kept himself busy with his thoughts and was looking at the door as if he was waiting for someone to come, but he knew he hadn't invited anyone. He kept looking here and there and then his eyes shifted towards his cupboard which had something in it. Something which was very special for him.

Taking one glace at the cupboard, he paced towards it and took out of her photographs that he had kept with himself. After locking the cupboard once again, he again made his way towards the bed and sat down again, not moving his gaze away from her photograph even for a second. He sighed before starting what he had to say.

"I know you'll be very angry on me because I didn't talk to you properly all these days, but I'm sure you will forgive me when you will come to know the reason of my hesitation. I love you, Sanyukta. I do, a lot. Even more than you can ever imagine, but you know, it's not easy for me to come and say those things to you because I don't know what will your reaction be. I'm just scared. Not because I think you'll say a no, but because I don't trust myself. I hope I never do something to hurt you. Not that I will do it, but what if I did that unintentionally? I will come to you. Soon," He caressed the picture before keeping it back again inside the cupboard with a big smile on his face.

~•°•°•~
Okay, so please don't kill me for this! I had drafted this chapter long back but I'm posting it now.
Incomplete.
I'll be writing another one so forgive me. xD

Keep loving.
Sending love,
Annie.