Chapter 35.

Suhana Aggarwal, who was now known as Shanaya's mother, or Sanyukta's mother, was actually her step mom. It would be wrong to say that honestly because she was more like her friend. Supporting her in the roughest moments of her life, or be it anything, she was always there.

When Sanyukta was young, she obviously had a problem when her father broke the news of his second marriage to her, but she was understanding enough to accept his father's decision because she knew that even she needed support. At first, she was scared. How her new mother would be? Will she love her? Will she listen to her? And all sort of questions used to engulf her mind ; Then she came, provided her with utmost care, love and affection. She came as that bright light in her life, which showed her the right path.

Then, after some months of staying with her, she came to know what a lovely person she was. Eventually, she became her life. Sanyukta never thought that she would share everything with Suhana and not with her Dad. Not that she didn't miss her mother, she did, but not that much because Suhana filled that blank space in their lives. She was happy. They all were happy.

"Okay sorry," Sanyukta inhaled sharply, trying to clam her breathing which was uneven because of her continuous laughing. Suhana did this, made her laugh and smile when she had forgotten how to do it.

"Good. By the way I have to go now, so you take care okay? There's a surprise waiting for you. Love you Donald, bye,"

"Hey-" Sanyukta wanted to know about the surprise she was talking about but she had already disconnected the line. This lady!

She smiled, remembering their whole conversation again and when she remembered her asking that question, her mind started thinking about Randhir. Their first encounter, their first kiss, which was not actually a kiss, or was it? Their blooming friendship and all kind of crazy stuff they did together. This resulted in that pinkish hue of cheeks. Her cell phone broke her reverie, again.

"Hey," She nearly shouted with excitement when she saw his name on the screen and to save his ears, he had to cover his ears with his hands.

"Sanyukta," He said.

"Randhir," She mimicked him and then giggled.

"I'm coming to meet you now because I think you're high," He laughed, proud of himself for saying that and the very next moment covered his face with his free hand realising what he had said.

"Shut up, you! I was thinking about you and yo-" She stopped before completing her sentence but it was already too late. Looking at the ground, she bit her lip and then her tongue and his heart skipped a beat.

"You were thinking about me?" He asked.

❤❤❤❤❤

Tadaa! Reviews and V.O.T.E
Please? ^.^