Chapter 38.

Sitting on the bed, lost in her own thoughts she didn't realize when evening crept in, and sat there in her room, in the same position as she was sitting before. This was normal- This was the only thing she said to herself, just in the hope that probably this will make her feel better.

It had not been much time when her anger converted into hurt. Yeah, she was hurt because she was new to all of this, and these things or say feelings were alien to her.

"Maybe that's how it works," She concluded to herself, remembering the times when she used to be that shy and naive girl, because of which her fellow classmates used to make fun of her.

She remembered the times when she literally ran away when that guy, her only male friend proposed to her in front of their friends. She used to be a nerd, the only reason why there were no pictures of her childhood on the internet.

After that day she didn't interact with him, but who knew that the naive and shy nerd they used to make fun of will become the numero uno of the current times.

Being an actress, she faced the reality. The reality of the profession she was in. She didn't want the fame, but just to prove others that she was not the type of girl they thought her to be, she messed up her life. Now she regretted the decision she made, because they didn't care, but she? She did.

She wanted to run away from here, change herself completely and lead a normal life and she knew that this could be possible with just one thing, her marriage.

Randhir on the other hand was busy with the bundle of files which occupied his whole table. Shuffling through them, he finally got his cell phone and realized his shift was over.

He mentally cursed himself for not paying attention to his cellphone. It was 7 in the evening and he forgot about the plan he made with her. She would be mad at him he knew and today there was no escape. Little did he know what was coming his way.

--
One more will be coming.
Till then, Reviews? Reviews.
Vote? Yes. Vote.