Chapter 4.

Randhir went out to take a look if she was there or not but she was already gone. How will he return it back to her? It was important no? Maybe it carried some important things in it? You never know! Well he had heard that her shooting location was here in Mumbai only, so he can go and return her clutch there.

For the time being he kept her clutch with him and decided that he would return it to her tomorrow.

He went back inside to Vidhushi, who was standing near the bar counter, sipping a drink (I don't know much about drinks so spare me please). He walked upto her.

"Vidhushi I guess we should leave. It's two thirty already! Come I'll drop you back home" He said and took Vidhushi out with him. Sitting in the car, he buckled up his seat belt and drove to the place where Vidhushi lived. He dropped her back home and drove back to his apartment to grab some sleep.

Working in an office for 11 to 12 hours was obviously not easy. He was so tired when Vidhushi called him up and asked him to come there! But I guess it was okay for him, afterall what she did was for him! He pulled out his car in front of his apartment and quickly ran towards his room after locking it.

He changed quickly and jumped on the bed. God! He was so tired. He hugged his pillow out of habit and went in a deep slumber.

Soon morning hopped in and he woke up. He took a bath and got ready to go on the sets of the film. He drove to the place where the shooting was going on. He asked the crew members about

Shanaya who told him that she was shooting for a scene and he'll have to wait for her to come. Luckily he was allowed to sit in her vanity and wait for her.

He went inside the van and was shocked when he looked at it. It was designed as it was her second home! He examined her unseen photographs which were hanging on the wall. His hands touched the pictures lovingly but soon he pulled back as he heard some noise.

It was her standing at the threshold of the door, smiling at him.

He smiled back at her and went near to return the clutch. He held it in front of her and she took it and chipped a thank you and surprisingly hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much!" She said and he hugged her back tightly. She was really very sweet!

"Come sit" She said as she broke the hug and held his hand, dragging him to the couch which was kept near the dressing table.

"Thank you so much. You know I was so tensed. Actually it has something important in it related to the film. My producer would've killed me if I had lost it, but all thanks to you" She held his hand and said and instantly he felt so good!

"Don't say thank you please! I am happy that I got a chance to help you" He smiled.

"I am so happy that I met you! So friends?" She looked at him and smiled and he chipped a yes and shook hands with him.

"I am sorry I forgot to ask your name" She looked at him and saw him smiling.

"Randhir" He said.

"That's a nice name. I liked it" She smiled back.

"Even I like your name" He said.

"Actually my real name is Sanyukta." she said.

"That's a nice name." He smiled.

She laughed and looked at her. He was actually a really sweet guy with cute looks and a good heart. She was happy to meet him.