Chapter 16.

Three hours of continuous crying and she was sighing now. She was in a miserable condition listening to what her directors and producers had done, and she was chanting Randhir's name. She was still sitting on the floor, cursing her fate, and on the top of that she was cursing herself. How she could be so stupid to trust those cheats.

On the other hand Parth had realised that whatever happened was not right, those rumors, of course even Sanyukta didn't want that, and she was clearly not at fault. He came to know that the rumours were spread by those cheaters, and even Parth was been cheated as he was working in the same film, so he decided that he would apologise to Sanyukta about that incident in the club.

Parth buckled up his seat belt and drove to Sanyukta's place, and as he entered, he was shocked to see no one in the house, even the door was opened, the only thing he saw was Sanyukta's phone which was lying on the table and luckily he knew the password.

He first decided to search for her in the house and then take any step. He could imagine her state that time, after all best friends they were. He searched for her in the whole house but she was nowhere to be seen, then he unlocked her phone and searched for some contacts, and in the dialled numbers he saw Randhir's name on the top. Randhir was a vet new person for Parth but he was the one person she used to call very often.

There in his house, Randhir was sitting comfortably as he didn't know anything. He was quite busy with the work, so he didn't really get any time to talk to Sanyukta. He was sipping on his drink, and that's when he heard his phone ringing. That was from Sanyukta, so without any delay he answered the call.

"Hello," Randhir chipped over the phone.

"Hello, is that Randhir? This is Parth Kashyap. I wanted to know if Sanyukta is at your place or not," Parth straight forwardly came to the point, causing Randhir to rose from his point.

"What? You wait I am coming. Just tell me where are you," He panicked and managed to speak.

"I'm here at Sanyukta's place. You come here and then we will go to find her," He muttered.

"Okay, I'm coming," Randhir chipped and in some time pulled his car in front of her house.