Chapter 41.

"Don't laugh, Kashyap, or else I'll kill you too," She said as he threw one more pillow at his direction. How dare it laugh at her? She was already very upset because of Randhir and now even her best friend wasn't supporting her.

"Fine. I'm sorry," He apologized holding his ears. She looked at him and gave a slight smile and he smiled back.

"Listen now," He handed the coffee mug to her.

"I think, you should ignore him for a few days. Don't call him, and don't answer his calls too. Let him suffer," Parth was done with what he had say. Sipping on his coffee, he smiled and looked away, proud of himself for advising her.

"Are you done?" Came her reply. She was looking at him with no expression on her face, which indicated that she didn't like the idea at all. How can boys be so stupid was all that she was wondering.

She kept looking at him till he shook his head and then shrugged looking at her. She face palmed herself.

"Can I smash your head first please?" She was annoyed. The reason of her annoyance first, was Randhir and now she had added one more name in the list, and not so surprisingly, both were boys.

"Ae no!" He screamed, and covered his head with the pillow next to him. She was dangerous and she could do anything to him so he thought to protect himself first. Prevention is better than cure, right?

"You idiot! 70's ke ideas mat de. Usse accha apna muh band rakh warna tera sar faad dungi," She looked at him with those anger filled eyes, who were ready to kill him any moment now.

"Okay then I'll stay quiet," Resting his head on the back rest of the bed, he sighed. It was really difficult to control this girl and she could even eat a dinosaur alive when she was angry, so he just decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Bewakoof!" She stomped her feet and walked out of the room.