Chapter 31.

"I think I need time," Sanyukta sighed, keeping the coffee mug on the table. She was stressed and didn't want to take any decision which she would regret later. The thing was, this stardom and lime light, she didn't want this. She really wanted to lead a normal and a happy life.

"Then take your time," Randhir said, smiling at her. She looked at him and for the first time ever, she saw something different in his eyes.

It was like, they were saying something, to her. She couldn't understand what was happening, but she felt something different. Something was there in his eyes, which she wasn't able to read. She had always listened to this saying, that your eyes express a lot and today, she felt that was true.

"Anyway, kaise ho tum?" She asked, still looking into his eyes and smiling.

"Theek," He said softly, looking back into her eyes. Those brown eyes, and her long eyelashes made her look even more beautiful.

"Hmm," She hummed, lost in her own world. Both of them were lost somewhere. In their old world. Where no one else existed, it was just him and her, and no one else.

They kept looking at each other and continued smiling. This meeting was beautiful and was different from all other times when they were together. It was a nice feeling to just look at each other and not say anything because their eyes said everything, and heart, listened to what the eyes were saying, and both of them were happy.

The smiles on their faces showed how happy they were at that moment and both of them didn't want to break that eyelock.

Some people are special. You just spend some time with them and forget all your worries.

"What would you like to have?" Sanyukta broke the silence. Randhir, after listening to her, looked here and there and smiled at his stupidity.

"I don't want anything right now," He replied, still smiling. It was like, he just couldn't stop smiling after looking at her. There was something in her which made him smile. Her innocence? Or maybe the kind of person she was?

"Okay," She chuckled looking at the way he was smiling at her. It was... cute!

"Ah-"

"You look beautiful today," He said.

"Thanks," She blushed, and looking at the floor, she replied. She was right, something was different, but she couldn't figure out what. His behavior with her was changed, completely, and... she was enjoying it.

The rest of the evening passed with them talking about random stuff. Teasings. Blushing. Compliments. That day was perfect.

They even talked about his work, and he told her that he had made a lot of progress in the past few months and Vardhan was really happy about that, but yeah, he still had a long way to go. She was happy that he had started taking steps towards his dream and was doing exceptionally good. If she wanted something and prayed for something, then it was always about him. She really wanted him to reach heights because she knew how important that was for him.

----
Comments please? (: