Chapter 14.

"Umm. Let's eat something?" He said, breaking her chain of thoughts. They both knew it very well that it was so good to be in each other's company, that was one main reason that why both of them never left even a single chance to be with each other.

They won't ever admit it for sure but deep down they wanted this moment to freeze. Being with each other, with no one around them, at an isolated place which was beautifully decorated, was such a good feeling for them.

They had shared a kiss two times for now, but this was way beyond good. It was like, they wanted to live in this moment for their entire life. Strange it was no? Their were no feelings from the either sides but still they were building castles.

"This is the most beautiful night for me," She said as she completed munching on her food and now was ready to leave for her home.

"Mine too," He smiled a genuine smile and got up to leave, along with her. Settling in the car, randhir drove to the place where she lived.

"Hey!" She halted in mid way after getting down from the car, listening to his voice.

"Yeah?" She said.

"What are you doing tomorrow morning?" He asked out of curiosity, while she smiled seeing the nervousness which again covered his face.

"Nothing much. I have a shoot tomorrow at 8," She shrugged, stating him the truth.

"Shall I drop you tomorrow there?" He asked again. Why was he so concerned for her? I mean it's not that she was his girlfriend or rather, he was her servant. Oh sorry! They were friends and it was normal for him to care for her.

"No it's okay! I will go on my own. I have my driver," She pressed a smile and went away, leaving a smiling Randhir behind.

The next day he found himself sitting with Harsh his dad, who wasn't really very exited to know about his son's friendship with an actress. Yeah, he was a person with old mentality and thus, he considered actors as...nothing but the persons who didn't have any shame !

"Will you please stay away from her?" Harsh snapped at his son, who just completed telling him about Shanaya, or rather Sanyukta. He told him about how did he meet her and how much kind hearted person she was, but Harsh, being a bollywood hater, asked him to stay away, little did the oldie knew that it was a difficult task for his son to do.

"What are you saying?" He widened his eyes as he said that. Well, whatever it was, Harsh was not a person who would ask randhir to stay away from girls. He was at least that open minded that he never asked Randhir not to talk to the females, the precise reason he was shocked.

"Randhir she is an actress and in case if you ever fall in love with her, you won't be able to see her romancing with other guys on the silver screen, that too when so many people would be watching her," He stated the reason of his concern. Wait! Concern! Yeah, right!

"Dad, hold on. She is my friend, and if I have got a female friend then it doesn't mean that I will fall in love with her. And secondly, coming to her career, then it's her job and I respect that. And even if I ever fell in love with her, which I know is never gonna happen, then too I will love her like anything," Randhir banged his fists on the table.

He didn't know why he was defending her. And why did he said those words 'If I ever fell in love with her'. He was so sure that this relationship of theirs will never get promoted to any other level than just friendship. He wanted his dad to know that he was wrong. His perception was wrong.

"Randhir no one can control the their feelings. What if you fall for her? And btw, stay away from actors, they are not good. Can't you just see what they do just for some money?" Harsh raised his voice, he so knew that, that little statement of his will trun into a topic of debate, and that happened.

"Dad, please! For god sake keep that mentality of yours at a side. And money! Excuse me, she do acting because she likes it, not because it has a good scope for being rich or something, and ya every person is not hungry for money," His words carried truth. Not every person is money minded.

He was defending her and his father knew, that Randhir was starting to fall for the girl and he was happy. Harsh was happy for his son.