Chapter 40.

Realisation of love, is a beautiful feeling, but it becomes even more special when you realise that the person you love, loves you too. It's not always necessary to exchange words to make the other person understand your feelings, your emotions, your happiness, your sadness, and it shouldn't also be necessary for the other person to say it. It's just that you need to have a good understanding with each other.

To say Randhir was on cloud nine would be an understatement. He was more than happy and his happiness couldn't be expressed in words. Hanging up the phone, he drove towards his house and those roads, which needed to be constructed again, today looked beautiful to him. Smiling, he looked out of the window and then again shifted his whole attention to the front. In no time he reached his house and opening the lock, he went inside and opened the cupboard to take out one pain killer. He knew it shouldn't be taken but he obviously didn't want to kill himself by not taking the medicine. After having his dinner, he slept.

Days rolled on and he totally shifted his attention on his work, just his work. He wanted to make sure that he made no mistakes, not even a small one, because mistakes is what he didn't like at all.

Meanwhile, Sanyukta was not liking it at all. After that incident, she had not signed any movie, and had decided to write a book. Writing was one of her pet passions and she loved doing that, but that didn't satisfy her. She wanted to talk to him and tell him what was happening in her life. Offers were pouring in, but she rejected them all, just for her book. On the other hand, Sanyukta's budding friendship with Randhir was bringing him into the limelight, and that was utter annoying for him.

One day, when he was working in his office, Vardhan came in. He looked up at him, quickly greeted him and then resumed his work again. Vardhan... was not surprised. This was his routine now, he had completely drowned himself in his work. Vardhan sighed and sat on the chair in Randhir's cabin and he didn't even look up. He knew something was bothering him, but god only knew what.

"Randhir, there's a meeting you have to attend tomorrow, be on time. Sharp 8," He said and noticed his expression, which changed into that of relief.

"Okay, sir. I'll be there," He smiled, looked at him for a nanosecond and focused on his work again. Something about him made Vardhan furious. This was not the Randhir he had hired. He was not the same person who he had decided to guide. He clenched his fist and looked at him, but didn't say anything and walked out of the cabin.

Sanyukta was quietly sitting on the bed, not at all pleased by the changed demeanor of Randhir. She did miss him, but couldn't say it for a reason. Media had again started their work. Articles about Randhir and her could be seen in the entertainment section of the newspaper and she was scared. She had already experienced it with Parth, and now that Randhir was behaving so strange, she couldn't help but feel scared. She was agitated. Opening her laptop, she logged into twitter.

"Media should stop making stupid and baseless assumptions! I won't tolerate it." She tweeted.

In no time, she got many replies, some supported her, while some didn't like the way she said that. She didn't care.

"Coffee," She heard Parth's voice, who came inside her room giggling and laughing on himself. She smiled back and sat up straight.

"I love your coffee," She laughed as she picked up a cup and sipped on her coffee. He grinned widely.

"Ae, what's with you?" He asked. She shrugged, making it clear to him that she didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Your tweet," He said as he scrolled through his feed and came across her tweet, and she looked away. She was in no mood to discuss this.

"Can we not talk about it please?" She sipped on her coffee and looked away. She was already upset with Randhir and didn't want to talk about him. She had her blood boiling when she thought about him.

"Okay, but I just wanted to tell you that he called and he was asking about you," He said and quickly turned his gaze to notice her expressions. Oh no, she was frustrated.

"Why did he call? What was he saying?" She asked, and acted like she was totally not interested in talking about him. Parth wanted to laugh but somehow controlled himself.

"Nothing much. He was just asking about your health and that's it. Is something wrong?" He told her. Her facial expressions seemed to be the most funniest thing on this planet to him.

"Nothing is okay," She stood and threw her hand up in the air.

"Nothing! That idiot, he's such a dog. It's been 2 months and he didn't even talk to me properly all these days. I miss him, dude! He's just so annoying. I'll smash his head the moment I see him, I swear. He used to say 'I'm your friend Sanyukta, I'll always be with you' and now that melodramatic Madhubala is nowhere to be seen," She said this in one go and Parth, now couldn't control his laughter. She looked at him with the corner of her eyes and threw a pillow at his direction. Damn, he so wished he could record this.