Chapter 28: 2 years later

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

Chapter 28: 2 years later

2 years later...

"Oi! Ilario! Stop running around!" Ienari yelled. "You'll destroy the building again! Reiya! Zen!"

It's been two years after the incident crisis. Everyone was grieving, when Iemitsu died. Without knowing anything, he left without even saying goodbye. "Father..." Ienari wept. His mother, Nana, wept beside him. "It's fine, Ienari. It's fine. It's not your fault." Since that day, Ienari vowed that he won't let anyone die ever again. He would become strong. Strong enough to protect the people around him.

When Ienari returned to his office, he paled when he saw the clear sparkly desk was once again buried by the paperwork. "Not again..." he sighed. "Reborn!" "Oh, these are from Lexi and Seira's most recent missions." said Reborn, calmly trotting into the office.

Murasaki and Ilario knocked on the door and walked in. "Decimo..." they began. "What is it?" said Ienari. "There is someone here to see you." Murasaki paled. "Who?" said Ienari. "About twenty of them." Ilario paled. "And it's getting out of hand."

"Who are they?" said Reborn. "They're from Namimori." Ilario paled. Ienari sighed. "What did they come here for? All the way in Italy? Seriously." Ienari pulled on his coat and walked out of the office. "Where are they?"

"In the lounge." replied Murasaki. Ienari nodded, and went off. Ilario and Murasaki collapsed on the couch. "I can't take this anymore..." muttered Ilario. "It's the same routine everyday..."

"Okay guys! Freeze!" Ienari yelled. Keiichi stood. "You're finally here!" he exclaimed. "Why are you here?" scowled Ienari. "This is a mafia's backyard, don't you know? You might get killed one day. Go back to Japan!"

"Yeah right. You don't look like one." smirked Osamu. "What are you people here for?" demanded Ienari. "If there isn't, go back!" Keiichi pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Here." "What is this?" Ienari glanced at the picture. It was a man who escaped his verdict 2 years ago. Kasane Igarashi.

"We heard you were looking for this guy." said Sayaka. "We were." sighed Ienari. "He's responsible for my family's death." "He's in Japan?" Zen sighed. "We came back for nothing." said Seira. "Don't be so sure," said Ienari. "Reiya. Go and investigate."

"Sure," said Reiya. "I'll bring Seira along, if you don't mind." Ienari scowled. "Just stop destroying things!" Reiya and Seira laughed. "Finally!" said Murasaki. "We have a lead." Ienari nodded.

"We decided to help." said Keiichi. He took out his badge. "Special Investigation Unit." Ienari sighed. "You should do what you wanted." "I want Japan to be peaceful." said Keiichi. "I won't be like that little kid back then, unable to even stop your brother."

"Yeah..." Ienari glanced at the photos in the hallway. There were two different Guardians in the place for Vongola Decimo. Two different teams. One was led by Ienari. The other, of course, was led by the first Vongola Decimo, Tsunayoshi.

"He's the best brother I had ever had," tears began to well up. "Don't worry, Ienari. Tsuna isn't dead, right? It'll be fine." said Keiichi. Ienari nodded. "We'll get Kasane behind the bars. Definitely."

"This is bad! My Lord!" the slender man yelled. He stopped at the entrance of the throne room. "What's the matter?" said the Lord. "They're finally taking action!" said Kasane hurriedly. "Who?" asked the Lord. "The Vongola Family!" replied Kasane.

"The Vongola Family?" a gentle voice sounded in the hallway. The Lord rose from his elegant chair. "Why are you here?" "I just felt like walking around." the gentle voice replied. "If they found you, there's nowhere you can hide." said the Lord. "They can't enter the vampire realm!" retorted Kasane.