Preview 1

Hello guys! It's been quite a while, yes, I know. Here's a small preview for Cursed Seven 2! I am currently working on other stories too, so it might a little slow. I'm sorry guys

You can check it at this site for any updates. All updates will be announced there after all.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/KiriharaReii/  

Those who wish to access to the page but are unable to, feel free to inbox me. I will provide the link for you. I can't post it directly here because this website has automatically changed itself.

THANK YOU SO MUCH PEEPS!

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Preview 1:

Min Ri walked through the Gate. "Finally, I am here!" he chirped cheerfully. "So this is how the Human World looks like." He dusted off some dirt off his clothes and rummaged through his numerous pockets.

"Ah, here it is." His expression brightened when he found the item he was looking for. It was a picture with a message written across it.

May your love be your protection

He smiled lovingly at the photo. It was a family photo of him, his father, Mama and his uncle's family. He gazed at the scene where the Gate had led him to; a mountain above Namimori city.

"Alright, it's decided. Let's see Uncle Ienari first." He clenched his fists in determination. "Uncle, please wait for me. It's been ten years after all."