The boy

--Nux's PVP--

I was wandering through the corridors of the Citedal. All the war pups were supposed to be asleep but I couldn't sleep without seeing that girl again... She must still be in the black thumbs cave.. I've looked every else and there was no sign of her anywhere. I walked as quickly as I could to the black thumbs cave. As soon as I entered the cave I heard a faint sound of something beautiful... It was a song, I've never listened to any music except for the door warriors guitar but that was so much harsher than this melody. I followed it and saw a small figure crouched beside The girls table. That had to be her!  I jogged hit to her and gently grabbed her shoulder.

**Blades POV ***

As soon as I felt the tap on my shoulder I snapped my head up and quickly hopped to me feet, but it was just the boy from earlier. A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I slid down back into my spot. "Why are you here?" He sat down beside my and looked at me. "I wanted to see you." He grinned. "Why? You barely know me. And you're... One of them..." I mumbled the last part but he still must've heard me. He looked very hurt. I knew I needed to change the topic or he'd hate me forever ... I do t know why I cared, I barely even knew him but something inside told me I needed to protect him.
"So, what's your name?" I grinned at him. Immediately the look on his face turned from pain to joy and he sat up tall. "I'm Nux!" He said cheerfully. I giggled and turned around so I was fully facing him. "It's very nice to meet you, Nux."