The battle of fury road

(The picture is a gwar concert I went to last night with my dad. Very strange but unarguably the best concert I've ever been to)

I slowly cracked my eyes open and carefully moved my head. I felt a jolt of pain shoot up my spine and rest in my skull, throbbing for a good thirty seconds before dulling out.

I looked around and saw I was back in the organic mechanics cave. I looked up and saw a man dangling above me, their was a tube with blood inside it running from my wrist to his neck.

There was another tube in his neck connecting him to...Nux. Why was he in here? "Nux" I whispered. "Nux why are you in here?" He slowly turned his head to me. "I started bleeding durin the fight. Then Larry and Barry attacked me on the way ere"

Just then I heard the shouts and joyful screams of other war boys. They all came running into the mechanics cave and by the steering wheel shrine.

"Slit! Slit what's goin on!" Nux shouted weakly at him. But he just kept walking by. "Treason! An imperator gone rogue!" One of the war boys exclaimed on his way by. "An imperator... Who??" I shouted back. "Furiosa! She taken a lot a stuff from immortan joe!" Nux and I both knitted our eyebrows and stared at him. "W-what stuff?" Nux asked. "Breeders! His prized breeders ave gone missin!"

Slit came back with Nux's steering wheel in his hand. "That's my wheel!" Nux stood up and grabbed it with both hands. "I'm driving" slit insisted. "Yer my lancer!" Nux shouted at him."
"Well I just promoted myself!" Slit said the anger slowly creeping into his voice.

"Not today! Today is my day!" Nux tugged on the steering wheel. "Look at you!" Slit scanned Nux's body. "If you can't stand up you can't do war!"

"He's right, son" the organic mechanic cut in. A look of fear crossed Nux's face. "I'm not stayin here dyin soft!" A worried smile crossed his face. "I just need a top up! Some more jui-" slit
Cut him off. "There's no time!"

"Take his blood bag" I cut in, making them turn to face me. "Yah! We take my blood bag and strap 'im to the lancers perch!" He gave me a reassuring smile and turned back to slit.

"It's got a muzzle! It's a raging feral!" Now you could hear full fledged fury in slits voice. "Yeah! High-octane blood fillin me up!" He smashed his forehead against slits and he fell to the ground.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die historic on the fury road!" I felt my heart drop at his words. Here we were five years later. We basically raised each other in this hell hole and he was willing to die for a man who couldn't care less about him.

"Wait what bout me?" I said staring up at Nux. The organic mechanic unhooked me from the blood bag. "Slit go hook em up" he said gesturing to the man.

Slit stood up and walked over to the blood bag. "Blade we gotta get our pursuit cars ready"

--ten minutes later--

We arrived in the black thumbs cave and I saw an extra car sitting beside Nux's little buggie. He pointed at it. "It's yers. Got some of the war boys to fix it up for ya" I grabbed my steering wheel from my work bench and ran to my car. It felt so weird to be saying that. I had never driven and yet I was trusts with a car.

I opened the door and popped in the steering wheel. I sat in the car and revved up the engine. I looked down at the floor of the car and saw my name welded into the gas petal and Nux's name right below it.

I couldn't even express my gratefulness to Nux. A joyful laugh escapes my lips and Nux dryly laughed at me.

"Ey wait!" I looked up and saw slit running in the with blood bag running weakly behind him. Slit tied him to the front of Nux's car.

And then we were off to the battle of fury road.