The wasteland

"Nux!? What are you doing?!" I screamed at him. Furiosa lunged from the front seat and held a knife to Nux's neck. "No unnecessary killing!" I'm not sure which one of the wives said that but whoever it was I was thankful for them.

"This war boy wants me dead!" Their were a number of conversations being
Jumbled into one but even if they weren't jumbled together I couldn't hear anything over the ringing in my head.

Everything just became a blur. This wasn't Nux. This was some crazed war boy obsessed with pleasing his God. He paid no attention to me, Just kept screaming back and forth with the wives.

Bloodbag, who I hadn't even realized had left the rig came back in with a puzzled look on his face. He said something but I wasn't laying any attention.

I was brought back to reality with a wave of hot air hitting my face. The wives were dangling Nux from the door. ".....everyone and everything!"
"We are not to blame!" Nux protested.

"Then who killed the world!?" And with that Nux was thrown out of the rig. "NO!" I climbed into the back as quickly as I could and threw myself out of the door but the wives pulled me back. I looked over at Capable who had a look of regret etched onto her face.

"How could you..." She tried to put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me but I shook it off and hopped back into the front seat, keeping my eyes glued on the terrain outside of the rig.

"Celi-" I cut capable off. "Don't call me that. It's Blade" I don't know why but that shut her up and she sat back with the rest of the wives.

I felt the tears threatening to fall onto my white skin but I refused to let them. He better be okay. If not all of the wives are gonna pay.

The faint sound of a guitar grew louder with every passing minute. It started to get annoying so I slid open the sun roof on the rig and looked out of it. Immortan was getting closer. The bullet farmers and gas town were far in the distance to.

Close enough you could make it out though. "Binoculars" I put my hand back into the rig and waited for someone to pass me them. I felt someone drop a pair into my hands. "What is it?" Furiosa questioned.

"Big rigs...polecats...Flamers...and the people eater himself" I informed her. "Coming to count the cost..." One of the wives whispered. The engine sputtered and the rig started to jerk back and worth.

Bloodbag rolled his head back. "Think it's the fuel pod again!" Bloodbag groaned and hopped out of the rig.

"...Blade I had no idea you were...with that war boy" I laughed coldly and stared back at her. "I wasn't with him. He was my best friend." She frowned at me and sat back in her seat again.

I lost slit, I found capable but lost her In a whole different way. And worst of all...I lost Nux.

This wasteland does nothing but rip you apart from the things you love most.