The SandStorm

I Frantically Looked trough every inch of the car. Nux told me he had put goggles and a bandanna in here for me but he never told me where to find them. I locked the gas petal again and crawled into the back seat of the car glancing up every so often to make sure i was still on the right path.

I looked underneath the drivers seat and saw a pair of driving goggles and a black bandanna with a skull across it. I hopped back up into the front and put on the goggles. I unlocked the gas petal and started to speed up, getting closer to Furiosa with every passing second. i felt the tiny sand particles start to nip at my skin and i quickly closed the sun roof on my car. I pulled the bandanna over my nose and prepared for the worst.

I looked to my left out of the drivers side window and saw Nux riding right beside me car, Slit was on the back struggling to stay on the car. Nux's bloodbag had gotten loose and now he was Slits only source of safety. the bloodbag starting kicking Slit in the head Slit kept snarling at him and gripping on tighter. But all it took was one last kick from bloodbag and slit flew from the car and toppled down into the sand and dust.

"No!" i felt my throat start to burn, the scream completely tore at my vocal chords and i felt my breath start to hitch in my throat, preventing me from breathing. i shouldn't even be this rupset. yeah i've known him since i was a kid but we hadn't spent much time with him, and he has tried to hurt me on several different occasions, still he was my friend. and nothing compares to the pain of loosing a friend.

i felt a wave of heat hit me and I looked back up to see my small car already fighting to keep its ground in the massive apocalyptic storm. Waves of snow and fire castes themselves out in front of my eyes. I had always heard the war boys speaking of this kind of storm but I always thought they were over exaggerating.

My car creaked And moaned every time I sped up. A bolt of lightning in the distance showed a large black truck.the war rig. I made a sharp turn and heard the engine sputtering. I saw Nux trailing behind the war rig with his bloodbag on the back. How the heck is he still alive!?

I drove my car next to Nux's just in time
For him to catch sight of me. He had a flare in his hand and Chrome paint splattered across his mouth. He was about to kill himself...

I was there he got his V8 engine blocked carved into his Chest. I was there holding his hand when he got his lips cut. I was there when Larry and Barry tried to kill him.

And he was just about to let all of that go. He was about to kill himself without even a second thought. I felt the tears start to fall as I stared at Nux, hand still raised about to drop the flare. As if on cue the sun roof in Nux's car tore off and his bloodbag ripped the flare from his hand. Nux lost control of his buggie and smashed into mine.

His car flipped and landing upside down on the sand. My car hit the wrecks of his and toppled over right beside his. My head Made contact with the rough steering wheel.

Darkness surrounded me once again.

---authors note---

Yeah I really felt like updating so here's an extra chapter XD

~Deags