The war rig

I technically wasn't supposed to be out with the rest of the boys so I laid low next to Nux's buggie. I'm pretty sure me and him had the same car.

Mine was just in way better condition. I looked over at Nux who had his head out of the window, his hands were raised over his head and his fingers interlocked with each other.

He was saluting to immortan joe. Of course, that man was like God to him. Immortan glances in his direction and he started to flip out. Slit was trying to calm him down but clearly failed.

His car sped up and I copied his actions, he raised his steering wheel out of the top of the car and started screaming something I couldn't make out.

Once again I copied his actions, but I did it like one million times better. I locked the gas petal to the floor and stood up with my steering wheel in my hands. I stood there standing out of the sun roof whooping and cheering.

This is the first time I had been outside in 5 years and I wasn't letting it go to waste. "Such a show off!" I heard Nux shout. I popped back down into my car and locked the steering wheel Into place.

I never knew driving could be so much fun. I sped up even more and heard the car sputter to try and keep up with my commands. (Sounds stupid but idk how else to word it) I looked at what we were really up against and saw a large war rig with war boys scattered
On top.

They were fighting these cars that had spikes all over them. They were throwing the exploding thundersticks Nux had showed me.

"First we get the buzzards off er' back!"slit shouted to slit. Nux sped up and started driving right behind the war rig.

I sped up more and drove right beside the war rig. I looked at the drivers side of the war rig and staring back at me I saw Furiosa. I felt me stomach drop at the sight of who we were after.

The one shred of the green place was going to be killed. She stared at me for a second before speeding up and leaving me behind her.

I slowed down until my car was right beside Nux's. "Nux! We can't hurt her!"
He scrunched his eyebrows at me. "Blade what are ya talkin' about?!"

"It's Furiosa!" He shook his head at me. "And?? I should care why? Exactly?"

I shook my head at him and sped up again trying to catch up with her."blade!!" Nux shouted after me and tried to speed up his car but I cut him off, making him swerve out of the way and stop his car.

I looked up ahead and saw a gigantic sand storm.

I was heading right into it.