The wheel

(Me and my mom found a picture of a sign that said Valhalla on it. So I had to take a picture of it XD. I'd also like to apologize for my last chapter. It sucked. This one will be better though!)

"Ya know..." Nux started looking at the steering wheel. "Ya could fix this without my help" I picked the steering wheel up. The top part wasn't connected to the other part. "Welding..?" I said questionably. "Uhmm... Ya!" I sighed and looked down at the wheel. "Nux I can't do this anymore. We should do something else." He smiled at me. "Let's go ta the cars! The boys won't be workin' on em' anymore so we can play on em!" He giggled and ran to one of the cars with the steering wheel in hand.

"I call drivin!'" He squealed taking the drivers side of the car. "Aw but Nux where do I go!" I whined. "You can go on ta the lancers perch!" He waved behind me to a small platform on the back of the car. I ran back to it and jumped on it.

This the the first time I've felt true happiness since I've been here. "Ey look!, blade my name is on tha gas petal!" He squealed. I saw his little bald head poke out of the window and turn around to look at me. "Really it is!" His smile was a mile wide, he put his head back into the car. "Imma add ur name to!" I saw his head disappear from the seat and scramble to the floor.

I hopped off of the lancers perch and walked over to the door swinging it open. "There!" He said admiring his work. He took the steering wheel away from its place a put it in my arms. "Blade you should keep it! You can make it your own so that when you get a car one day you'll be ready!" He smiled at me and jumped out of the car.

I smiled at him and walked over to my work bench setting it down. I turned around to face Nux who was right Behind me
"Nux. Make me a war girl"