Its all gone.

I felt my stomach drop and my heart shatter. "There's nothing left of it" one of the girls shook her head. My breathing was staggered and uneven. I wanted to say something but I didn't trust my voice to sound audible. I couldn't hear what anyone was saying anymore. All I could hear was a dull ringing in my ears. I didn't want to hear what they were saying.

The crows...the place with the crows...that was home. So many thoughts were running through my head, so many questions. I felt something brush up against me. I looked up and saw furiosa slowly staggering towards a large sand dune. I can't even imagine how she feels.

She had a responsibility to these girls. They were supposed to be safe in the green place. Her whole plan had come crashing down. She fell to her knees and let out a loud blood curdling scream. I had promised myself I'd never cry again, but at some point there is an exception. I felt warm tears stream out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. My home... The green place... Every last shred of it is gone...all of it. It's all gone...

I was ripped from my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. I whipped my body around to see who it was. It was Nux. Before he even knew what was going on I attacked him in a hug, burying my face in his shoulder to muffle the horrible sound of my tears.

I stood there crying into Nux's shoulder. There were more serious things we needed address but right now. Right here. This felt like the only thing that mattered.

-4 hours later-
(I do a lot of time skips XD)

"There's still hope" capable said. I just shook my head in reply.-
"Hope is a mistake" I snapped back.we were strong in the lancers perch talking about what had happened.what we were gonna do next. Nux sighed.
"It's true" I said hopping from the lancers perch.

I walked over to the large metal tower and rested my hands on the cold, smooth metal bars. I placed my foot onto the first bar and began climbing.
The higher up I got the colder the howling wind got. I felt a rush of tingles rush down my spine and I shivered. In the Citedal there was never a point in time where it got so cold we needed something to cover ourselves with.

That's why the war boys didn't wear shirts. It was always to hot. I crawled into the top portion of the tower and sat down, my feet hanging down towards the ground.

I reached into the large pocket on the side of my cargo pants and pulled out my little music box. Still broken but... It somehow made me feel that Nux was right. In times like these no matter how horrible things seemed. You need to have hope.

A small smile creeped up onto my face. 'Everything will be fine, Celia' the voice startled me and my body jerked. I looked around but there was no one. The voice was so familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. 'You will be fine..' The voice was coming from my head, it was my mothers voice...

"Hello" I looked to my left and saw Nux settling in the tower beside me. "Hi" he leaned his back against the metal bars and looked at me. "Hope isn't a mistake." He raised his eyebrows at me. "I know" I mumbled. "I do now anyways" he turned his head away and looked up at the sky.

He rested his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. "Everythin'll be okay" I raised my eyebrows and scratched the back of my neck. "How do ya know that?" I looked over at him. "Tomorrow we could get our throats slit fer lookin at someone the wrong way" he sighed and shook his head. "Ya over think stuff to much, ya know that blade?" I nodded. "Yup" Nux yawned and leaned his head on my shoulder. I followed his actions and rested my head on top of his.

"We'll be fine. That's a promise."