The Revenge

Dhruv, mukti, aliya arrive ...nandani and navya tell them in detail about the incident...

Mukti- oh, god!...that bloody bastard... I will kick his ass...

Dhruv- mukti control ....
I have a awesome plan!...

Dhruv explains them everything..hearing it all get excited except navya...

Navya- agar much galat ho gaya toh??...

Dhruv- are toh what are we for??..!

And than they share a group hug...they were a family who were for each other...they had lost a few friends they didn't wanted to lose the rest.....

BOSS'S CABIN

Navya- namaste sir.

Boss- aree navya naveli...tum as gayi..abeer kaisa hai abb?

Navya- aree sir abeer ki chodiye....hamari aur aapki baat kartien hai...

Boss- aree navya tum toh bahut alag Nikli....

NAVYA POV- hey Devi Mata haame maaf kar Dena..him usske saat yeh Saab Karna pad hai...air boss sahab, him tumhe batate him kitne alag hai...aaj me baad tum kabhi,hamare saamne aane Ki himmat nahi karoge...

Navya seduces her boss with dialogue that dhruv had taught her...and then she asks boss why he liked her....navya then made the radio, go on,air without her boss noticing it....

Boss- pehle jab maine. Tumhe hire kiya that tab tumse nafat this..par jab pata chala that you are a single mother...I took full advantage of your situation... Agar aaj tum laut kar nahi aati then shayad mein tumhe blackmail karta but navya naveli you are intelligent that you came back....

Aliya- hello dhruv , navya said her dialogue and made the show go on air....

Dhruv- OK, aliya...I and mukti are just reaching with,police...message navya and tell her to make sure her boss doesn't go anywhere

Aliya- OK...

Aliya than messages navya to continue... Navya gets nervous...

Boss- navya kya hua..?...Bari moody ho tum....

Nandani was also in the cabin.... She was hiding... Her job was to handle The situation in the cabin if anything goes wrong...nandani startedthinking what to do when she heard navya...

Navya - sir aap yeh kya kar rage hain...

Boss- aree navya sharmao maat....

Police- Mr. Choudhary you are arrested...

Boss gets shocked and confused..

Navya- (with tears in her eyes)
Baas kyuki him akele apne bacche KO paal rahe hai isliye Saab hamara faida uthna chahtein hai....koi Hume ghar nahi de raha..aap jaise logo ko toh narak mein bhi jagah nahi milegi...

Nandani gets up from her hiding place, runs and hugs navya...dhruv, aliya and mukti also hug navya...finally navya' s boss was taught a good lesson...

PRECAP- IS DELHI AND MANIK CINNECTED...WHAT US NYONIKA TALKING ABOUT