Vishnupuri (part b)

Abhimanyu- nandu, what did you do!??

Nandani- bhai..I got..scared.. Sorry... I..bhai...

Abhimanyu- relax..help me carry this guy to my car..but first let us check his name...

Nandani and abhimanyu search his pocket and find his license.. It reads..
Name:- bimal singh
Age :- 25 years
They they carry him to hall..and convenience the hotel in charge that he is their friend and that he had drunk a lot so he is not able to walk on his own...

Abhimanyu bring bimal to his car and they drive to nandani's house...

Navya- nandani tum theek roh ho...aur abhimanyu bhai aap yaha...yeh aadmi kaun hai...

Abhimanyu- chill navya..first bring a rope..fast before bimal gets up ..

Abhimanyu ties bimal's hands and legs while nandani explains everything to navya...navya us shocked and it takes nandani a great amount to time to convince navya..

*3 hrs later*

Mukti, dhruv and aliya arrive Delhi ...with them is aryamaan... It was aliya's idea to bring aryamaan also because if nyonika was behind all this then aryamaan was innocent...

Nandani- aryamaan I don't have guts to even look at you...I m so sorry.. I am the worst friend you will ever have...

Aryamaan- I know all evidence was against me...I can never forgive you guys for filing a case against me ....but I just came to help nandani and navya because they supported me for quite a long time...

All of them, mukti, aliya and dhruv stay silent..as their guilts do the talking...seeing such a senario abhimanyu gets to action and tell them his plan ...all gets excited as well as nervous..

All get ready to leave for vushnupuri...in one cab there is abhimanyu, nandani, mukti and aryamaan with bimal and in another there is aliya, dhruv and navya....

They journey to viahnupuri via road starts...it was a very silent journey...no one speaks a word...bimaal guides abhimanyu to vishnupuri as he is afraid that abhimanyu may hand him over to police while on the other hand dhruv's cab follows abhimanyu's ..

Past memories of manik strikes nandani every few minutes...

"Nandani do you know that is the most beautiful think about you?"...
"No manik..what is it.."
"It's your eyes...I love your eyes nandani.."

"Nandani murthy...I love you.."
"Manik malhotra...I love you too.."

"Nandani...when we were jamming ...why was your notes higher than me..."
"MANIK!!..."
"I will tell you why...because you are nandani..so sa re ga ma pa dha ni... So it's a high note..."

Sitting in the cab nandani smiles with tears drops falling from her eyes...

Nandani pov:- just few more hours manik and then you and me...we will be together forever manik...I can't wait to feel you again...

*3 hours late*

Aryamaan- nandani... Nandani wake up ....we reached!...

Nandani wakes up....and she opens the cab's door and gets outside...bimaal leads them into a small cottage....
Nandani opens the door...the hall is dark...

Nandani- manik...manik were r u?...

Bimaal opens the lights...the lights being too bright...she closes her eyes...then she slowly opens her eyes...and the n she her eyes widened with happiness...and nandani screams with joys..."Manik!..".....
...
..
..