Manik is back

Nandani couldn't believe her eyes as she hugged manik and kissed his forehead...manik was not opening his eyes...

Nandani- manik....manik wake up...manik!!..

Bimal- he is given a medicine...he wont open his eyes before 2 hrs..

Aryamaan- we should quickly take him to a good delhi hospital..

Bimal- no!..Mrs. Nyonika will kill me..

Dhruv- she wont kill you!..because... Come in!

With that 3 policeman come inside and they take bimal with them..
All them look at dhruv and pat his back..dhruv just winks at them...
Manik is taken to AIIMS, Delhi..

*after 2 hours*

Doctor- patient has opened his eyes..but only 3 person can come at a time to meet..

Mukti signals nandani, dhruv and aliya to go inside...

Aliya- no, mukti u go with dhruv and nandani... You have missed him more than me...

Mukti- but...

Aliya- it was my brother who was involved in this accident... I dont hav guts to face manik...please mukti..

With that mukti nods..and 3 of them nandani, mukti and dhruv go inside...nandani's heart is beating very fast...

Nandani- manik...

Manik- nandani...dhruv... Mukti....

Nandani runs and hugs manik..manik also holds nandani tightly.. They stay this way for sometime...dhruv and mukti smile looking at each other..

Dhruv- ( speaks loudly) Mukti...i guess hum abhi kabab mein haddi bann rahe hai..chalo bahar chalte hain...

Manik and nandani break their hug...nandani is blushing ...

Manik- aree.... What are saying dhruv... Aao tum dono ko bhi hug karta hyun...tum log bhi kya yaad rakhoge...

With that mukti, dhruv and manik share a group hug...

Nandani- this hug is incomplete...let me call aliya!..

With that aliya comes in ....mukti, dhruv, aliya and manik share a hug while nandani smiles looking at them...