Contract

Nandani takes the file and starts to read the papers...she then looks at guruji with wide eyes...she is shocked, and it takes her few moments to digest what she had just read...

The file read :-

Dear,
  Intern...

We the C.P studio management are happy to annouce that you are one of those few special intern who is selected for our music contract.
You are selected for our music album "manjoor", and will get to record your song with renowned musician such as Atif aslam and Javed ali..

For this you will have to go to Los angels for 1 week.

Congratulations!

Regards,
C.P Studios

Nandani touches guruji's feet...

Guruji- You will have to leave tomorrow itself..but, in future all your songs will be launched by C.P Studios...

Nandani- tomorrow?!!...ya sure guruji...i will be honored to be associated with your studios forever!!!!

Guruji- now you may go..

Nandani- ji guruji...

Nandani takes a cab and rushes to her house...she is extremely happy as her childhood dream to sing for C.P studios was getting true, being with atif aslam and javed ali was a golden opportunity...

         *6 hours later*

Its 7 pm in the evening, manik is back home and nandani tells him about her contract...manik is silent, it seems he is not very happy...

Nandani- manik kuch toh bolo...

Manik- congrats nandani, proud of you, but i am just worried as los angels is very far...

Nandani- relax manik...i am now 22 year old!..not a kid!.. guruji's assistant will also be with me...

Manik- okay!..packing done?

Nandani- yes ofcourse!...manik aren't you happy?

Manik smiles at nandani and kissea her forehead...he hugs her and slowly whispers in her ears..

Manik- i am proud of you nandani....i really am ....

*~~*

Next morning nandani along with manik head for the airport...

Manik- where is the assistant nandani?

Nandani- i asked guruji, he said his assistant is on way...

A guy, about 26 greets nandani with a smile...nandani is a bit confused...he says that he is Adarsh, guruji's assistant

Nandani- Hello Adarsh....but i thought that girl...umm...ya!..suhani was guruji's assistant...

Adarsh- no..no..suhani is a medical student...guruji had suffered heart attack 2 months ago...so, she come weekly to see how he is doing...

Nandani- oh!..heart attack?

Adarsh- yes...i guess we should go inside....its time...

Nandani- ya you go inside...i will just come...

Adarsh goes inside while nandani and manik look at each other, tears start to form in nandani's eyes...manik wipes her tears and gugs her tightly...it seemed he wanted to held her close and never leave her...
Manik's feelings were not wrong...staying away from namdani for 4 month were like nightmare...he never wanted to part ways with her again...not even for a week...

But if he stopped nandani it woulf be selfish...because music was nandani's life and she was manik's life...so he let her go....

*~~*

Hey guys!

How was the chp?

If you liked it then plzz like and comment!..

They boost my morale!..

Navya's secret will be out soon!

I will post next chp after i get 20+ likes and 5+ comments!

Love u guys!

See ya!