New entry

"Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasma
Meri jameen ban gaye"

As the romantic song plays in the background... All the couples take the centre stage..abhimanyu, dhruv and manik bend down to mukti, aliya and nandani respectively and ask for dance...all the girl smile and agree to go..

Manik- nandani you look pretty..

Nandani blushes and looks down , manik holds her hand and they dance beautifully... They have a intense eye Lock and a deep soul to soul communication...they are lost in each other...

" Main Jaan Yeh War doon
Har Jeet Bhi Haar do
Keemat ho koi Tujhe
Beimtihaan Pyaar doon"

Mukti and abhimanyu are no different.. They also are lost in each other's eyes...they don't look around, it seems they forgot all about their surrounding..

The song changes to Dil Ibadat

"Dil ibadat kar raha
Dharkane meri sun
Tujh ko mein karlu
Lagi hai yahi dhun"

Dhruv and aliya, were a bit different... They were gossiping about everything ...

Dhruv- see them, lost in each other..

Aliya- i knoe, abhi and mukti were always this way but nowadays manik and nandu are turning same way ..

Mumbai:-

Maddy- buddy you need to do me a favor!

Aryamaan- kya hua?

Maddy- well my sister's classmate is looking for a house and we are looking for a renter so-

Aryamaan- yaar, no female renter please...

Maddy- sorry buddy but i already told her a yes...

Knok, knok...

Maddy- maybe she came...

A young, beautiful girl of about 20 years enters ....she has long hair ...a heart shaped face, dark brown eyes and sharp features...

Maddy- aryamaan meet Ahana...
And ahana, he is aryamaan, this is his house originally ...

Ahana- umm...hey aryamaan... Nice to meet you..

*~~*