Manan's date

Navya, Mukti, abhimanyu, aliya and dhruv leave for mumbai the next day itself...its 7 in the evening...their flight is at 8..

Mukti- goodbye nandu, apna aur manik ka khayal rakhna....and be safe....take care!

Nandani- hmm...i am gonna miss you a lot....

Dhruv- and ya jee bhar kar romance karna...

Aliya- dhruv can't you keep your mouth shut ?...

Navya- nandu apna khayal rakhna....bhagwan tumhe har buri nazar se bachaye...hume tumhari bahut yaad aayegi...

Nandani- navya you also take care...and abeer ka acche se khayal rakhna...gonna miss you too

Abhimanyu- manik, take care dude!..gonna miss you buddy...

Manik- i am also gonna miss you all...

Abhimanyu- nandu take care.
...and remember i am just a call away...

Nandani- ya ok bye, gonna miss you all...

Mukti, aliya, navya and nandani have a group hug...they all are teary eyed...they all will have to say away from each other for 5 months...as nandani's guru had reduce a month for her...

*~~*

Nandani and manik leave for their house, it was the same hpuse in which navya and nandani were staying...

Manik- nandani, dont cry....just few months and then we all will never be separated.....

Manik hugs nandani and kisses her forehead...nandani stays in his arms till the time they reach the house.... they finally reach by 9:30...

As they enter the house, rose petals fall on them....amazed by this, they enter the hall....its decorated by candles and rose petals all around....
There is a note on the table..

"A sweet suprise for our cutest couple... Enjoy your moments.."
From- mukti, aliya and dhruv

Nandani- this is soo sweet

Manik- woh toh hai...its so sweet of them...

Manik them picks some rose petals and showers them on nandani....he they grabs nandani by her waist and pulls her extremely close to self...

He then puts on a romantic song
"Tum hi ho" and helds nandani...they groove gracefully together, eye locked...

Manik kisses nandani's eyes...nandani plants a kiss on manik's cheeks...
Manik then go behind nandani, he plant a kiss on her neck.....nandani mourns...
Manik then turns her over and cups her face..
He firstly kisses her forehead, then her cheeks....
Nandani's breathe stops...everytime when manik is about to kiss her, her breathe stops..
Manik then smooches her lips...

The kiss is intense, and deep juat like their love...

Manik then breaks the kiss... nandani hugs him and manik returns the hug with same passion...

Manik holds nandani in his arms and carries her to her bedroom...
He then puts her on the bed and asks her to sleep as its 11 pm....

Manik POV:-

As we enter the room, rose petals fell on us...the whole hall was decorated by candles and rose petals....mukti, aliya and dhruv decorated the place and it felt like heaven...in candle lights nandani's face looked prettier tham ever...her innocent eyes, petty face, her soft lips made me soo crazy about her that i couldn't control myself any longer...every kiss of ours is a moment i cherish...it was deep and intense...i took her upto her room
..she looked gorgeous... But i didnt get intimate with her...because i haved promised abhimanyu that i will not get intimate with her till the time we get married....
I love nandani.... A lot....