The kiss

Nandani- manik, what happened?

Manik- nandani from past one month i have trouble sleeping...whenever i try to sleep cabir's face, the accident scene or the tortures in vishnupuri comes infront of me.

Nandani- manik what torture they did on you in vishnupuri

Manik looks at nandani..holds her hand, brings her closer and hugs her...manik breaks down and narrates..

Manik- they used to always keep me tied up with ropes..if i tries to make noise or tried to escape, they would either not give me food all day or they would beat me up with thick ropes..

Manik then shows her the scars on his arm, chest, and back ..nandani gets horrified...doctor enters the room..

Doctor- Mr, Malhotra i heard your scream, are you ok?

Manik tells doctor everything...the doctor nods and leave the room..outside the room he asks abhimanyu and aryamaan to come to his cabin

Doctor- Manik is suffering fron mild hypnophobia .

Aryamaan- what is that?

Doctor- It a phobia in which patient has trouble going to sleep because of some past incident..somebody needs to be by his side to make him feel comfortable while sleeping

Abhimanyu- dont worry doctor, we will always be by his side till he recovers from this trauma..

Aryamaan calls nandani outside the room, the he narrates what all Doctor said..abhimanyu narrates the same to others...
Nandani goes back to manik's room

Nandani- manik, guy you try sleeping ..i m there der for you

Manik- i knoe nandani, you can never leave me...i love you..

(Mature content ahead)

With the manik, hugs nandani...he takes her in her arms and holds her tightly...manik bends a bit anf kisses nandani's cheeks,,manik cups nandani's face and then kisses her forehead, he slowly kisses her eyes and then her nose...manik then touches her neck, nandani mourns... Manik, kisses her neck ...nandani shivers...he then cups her face, lifting her head high...nandani closes her eyes....slowly manik brings his lips closer to hers....nandani heart beat gets faster....manik's lips touches nandani's lip...chills runs across nandani's spine....manik firmly places his lips on her lip and starts kissing her intensely...their tongue gets involved...it was a intense kiss..slowly breaks the kiss...nandani slowly opens her eyes...she looks at manik eye...she stays dis way for a long time...