Mystry

(I don't know wat happened and dis part got deleted, so to make it clear, this part is after d chp"new entry")

Mukti- today is the last day of being together....last night was so fun...tomorrow we will leave for Mumbai...

Nandani- tomorrow all of you will go?

Dhruv- ya...all except manik...

Abhimanyu- ya...we cannot risk to bring manik to mumbai...he will have to stay here till nyonik a gets jail...

Manik- i am not scared of nyonika...i m just staying here for nandani..

Aliya- ok fine...you are not scared of nyonika... Now relax!!

Dhruv- i have heard there is a beautiful lake nearby...lets spend it there...

*~~*

Aryamaan- hi ahana, pleased to meet you too..

Maddy- ahana, come let me show you your room...

Maddy takes ahana to her room, ahana takes her luggage along with her....maddy then comes near aryamaan and starts giggling while aryamaan is fumed with anger...

Aryamaan- dude stop laughing!.. You broke the rule by bringing a female renter....!..this is not done!..

Maddy- ok dude but look at her she is so hot!

Aryamaan- abe kisi ladki ko toh chod de!..

Ahana- umm....maddy, can i use the kitchen..

Maddy- ya..ya ....pay the rent and then...treat this as your own house..

Aryamaan heads to his room, while ahana looks at maddy with a confused look on her face...

Ahana- i guess he doesn't want me to be the renter...

Maddy- no..no...its not like that...he just takes time to open up to people...

Ahana heads to kitchen and starts to prepare cappuccino while maddy goes out of the house...

*~~*

Navya is talking to nandani on phone...

Navya- haan nandu, i will be leaving for Mumbai tomorrow with mukti..

Nandani- what was aunty doing in Delhi for so long?..all ok?

Navya- haan, actually maa came to get treatment here..

Nandani- kya hua aunty ko?

Navya- kuch nahi ...woh ...p.. ...stomach...stomach ache hai...

Nandani- but how?..what did doctor say?..

Navya- nandani don't worry!..nothing serious... Accha i have to do packing... Talk to you later...

Navya POV:
Today i successfully hid the truth, but don't know how long will i be able to keep this secret!..

After hanging the phone nandani doesn't seem convinced with navya ....she decides to call navya's mother...she had secretly saved that no from navya's phone...she finds a contact named "navya's mother" ...she quickly dials that number...

Nandani- namaste aunty,mein nandani bol rahi hyun navya ki frend...

Navya's mother- aree nandu kaisi ho?...mujhe kaise yaad kiya?

Nandani- aunty...navya 5 din apke paas rahi, aur usne bataya, ki aap delhi mein apna stomach ache ka treatment karane ke liye aae ho...saab theek hai?

Navya's mother- yeh tum kya bol rahi ho ....mein toh Patna mein hyun, aur abeer ke paida hone ke baad ek baar bhi mein navya se nahi mili..

Nandani- oh, sorry aunty sayad i heard wrong...ok aunty take care...bye

Navya's mother- oh..koi nahi...byee

Nandani was shocked and confused at the same time...why was navya lieing?...and with whom was she staying for 5 days??...