Shopping

(Guys suggest me another couple or person from kyy other than manan on whom you want to see a book written)

Manik is discharged from the hospital meanwhile nandani, mukti, aliya, dhruv and abhimanyu pack their bags...navya requests that she wants to stay with her mom while aryamaan leaves for mumbai the same day...

The six of them, finally leave for Delhi nights, a famous hotel known for its scenery and picnic spot...

Nandani-mukti on the way if you spot a good shop for boys then do let me know...

Mukti- why?

Nandani- manik didn't have anything with him after we rescued him...i mananged to buy utility stuff for him and also some jeans but i could buy shirts...

Mukti- okay!..

Manik lovingly looks at nandani, who too looks at him and smile....

Manik pov:

This seems too good to be true...i never thought nandani, i will see you again...never thought i will see anyone again!.. Nandani is the best gf i could ask for, she took care of all my needs without me being bothered..

Nandani pov;

Manik i know what you are going through... It must have been very tough for you to file a case against your mother, and more painful to know that nyonika was behind all this...but i will always stay by your side...and make sure you recover from this trauma soon ...if dhruv had not told manik to stay in delhi i would have happily cancelled my internship because no one is more precious to me more than manik..!

Nandani and manik's chain of thoughts are broken by mukti's voice...

Mukti- mall came!..come lets do shopping!!!!!

Aliya- hurray! Shopping!!!

Dhruv and abhimanyu- apne pocket ki toh watt lag gayi!

At this aliya and mukti look at boys angrily... Aliya hits dhruv on his arm again and again while mukti tickles abhimanyu as she knows he responds ti them easily...nandani and manik just smile at their friends...