A sweet brother

Everyone start to tease manik and nandani.. Abhimanyu excuses himself from the crowd... Sensing something wrong mukti goes behind abhimanyu...

Mukti- what happened abhi?

Abhimanyu- nothing baby...

Mukti- look at me abhimanyu,tell me what happened?

Abhimanyu- mukti, i know nandu is a big girl now, she has right to take her own decision... But being her brother, it made be uncomfortable to know about nandu getting intimate... U know what I mean!

Mukti comes close to abhimanyu and hugs him..

Mukti- it feel good to know how much you care for nandani... After all she is your sister, but abhi, manik is a really good boyfriend... I assure you manik will never play with nandani's feelings...

Abhimanyu- hmm...okay...

Mukti- dont worry i-

Nandani- mukti sorry to interrupt, but can i talk to bhai for a moment...

Mukti- ta sure nandani..

Mukti smiles at nandani, pats her shoulder and leaves...nandani looks at abhimanyu, who turns away...

Nandani- bhai, i m sorry...i know you love me a lot and you always want to protect me from bad...after mom and dad died you were there for me always... But bhai manik is a really caring and loves me a lot-

Abhimanyu- nandu, ofcourse i know , manik is a really good guy, its just that being your brother, this felt a bit awkward... I am sorry for reacting in such a-

Nandani- bhai, you don't need to be sorry, after all you should be a bit strict, you know when you walked away , manik ka face dekhne layak tha...

Manik enters the scene, he asks nandani to leave and come infront of abhimanyu..

Manik- abhimanyu, i wont give a
Long lecture, but i just wanna day that, i love nandani a lot...i will never use her for my benefit and i promise, i will marry nandani as soon as she is ready to marry!

Abhimanyu smiles at manik, abhimanyu then hugs manik...abhimanyu pats his back and breaks the hug...

*~~*

Hotel had arranged a diwali party at night...all the couples are asked to come to stage and dance...the song hasi ya na plays in the background..

"Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasma,
Meri zameen ban gaye"