Finding manik

Nandani decides to follow the stranger....she couldn't understand how to react...all the happy memories come in front of her....

Nandani POV: aiyappa... I can't believe that manik is alive... Manik don't worry..I promise I will find you as soon as possible...i am der for u...just few more pains manik then I will never left you get tortured again!

The stranger sits inside a cab...nandani also waves at a auto rickshaw and it stop...nandani quickly sits in it and asks the driver to follow the cab....

Sadly the cab disappears and nandani gets disspointed...

Nandani's phone rings....its navya. ..nandani disconnects the call....nandani doesn't wants to make navya panic...

Navya- hey bhagwan nandani hamara phone nahi utha rahi...usne hamara Phone kyun kata...kahi woh museebat mein toh
nahi?....

Nandani finally spots the cab...nandani phone rings again this time its mukti....
Nandani picks mukti's call...

Mukti- hey nandani!..you

Nandani- mukti you, dhruv and aliya reach Delhi as soon as possible... And bring abhimanyu also....

(Abhimanyu is nandani's cousin, who is dating mukti)

With that nandani cuts the call, and concentrates on following the cab...after sometimes nandani sees the cab stopping and asks her driver to stop...nandani gets out from the auto rickshaw and follows the stranger....

The stranger get into into a building which reads "guest house"...

Somebody taps nandani from behind...when nandani turns to face the person...the person closes nandani 's mouth and indicates to stay silent...

Nandani becomes very excited and hug the person... She shrieks loudly...

"Abhi Bhaiya..how did you reach Delhi so fast???"

Abhimanyu winkes at her...

Abhimanyu- didn't I tell you I have a magic wand!....

Nandani frowns "tell na!"..

Abhimanyu- actually I had come to Delhi yesterday itself.. When you told me about your decision about moving to Delhi.. I got tensed so I came Delhi yesterday to check on you guys.. Wanted to make sure you have got a good house and good locality..

Nandani smiles and hugs abhimanyu tightly...

Nandani - but how did you find me?..

Abhimanyu- mukti called me that you have called all of them to Delhi...she called me and ask me to look out for you...luckily you left your GPS on, so I traced you easily!

But what happened...

Nandani narrates the whole incident to abhimanyu...he is not convinced to which nandani assures him that she has not lost her sane...

Abhimanyu- OK nandu let MFM begin!.

Nandani- what is MFM?

abhimanyu- its mission find manik!..

With that nandani giggles and her eyes sparkles with happiness!....

PRECAP: well its a surprise for you guys!!!..