nandani shocked

Nandani opens her eyes and screams manik....after few moments she realizes that it was again that haunting past's flashback that broke her sleep..nandani touches her cheeks and find them moist with tears...

"Not again ", nandani murmurs and goes to washroom to freshen up...after that nandani opens her bag and tries to find something to eat when she realises that she has nothing to eat...

Nandani- aaiyyo.. I have to go to market else I will literally starve to death..! But first I need to inform navya...

*nandani messages navya*

Nandani: hey navya ☺...I m hungry!....going to market to buy stuffs!.

Navya: theek hai nandu!.. sambhaj me Jana naya shahar hai tumhare liye....

With that nandani first finds her house on map using GPS and then saves it.. It may help her reach home if she gets lost...nandani patts herself "well I m smart".. And goes out to explore Delhi..

*after 2 hours*

Nandani- oh god...my legs are hurting so much and so is my head...I definetly need a hot coffee...

Nandani heads to CCD (cafe coffee day)..she then takes a seat and admires people around...she turns around to call a waiter when she sees something shocking...

Nandani rubs her eyes again and again to make sure she isn't dreaming.....
...
..
.
It was a stranger sitting with nyonika...!!!