From past to present

All of a sudden nandani's mind goes from past to present as she hears someone calling...on opening her eyes, nandani sees flight attendant asking her if she wants anything ...

Nandani- no, thank you...

Then nandani wakes navya up..

Navya- haan nandani, hum chai lenge....

Nandani asks flight attendant to serve one cup of tea...navya happily drink tea when she sees tear drop near nandani's eyes..

Navya- nandu kya hua...tum Ro kyun rahi thi..???

Nandani - navya I was trying to sleep but...

Navya- par phir se tumhe woh baatein ek bure sapne Ki tarah yaad aayi jisse tum phir se so nahi payi...

Nandani- navya kaash won saab bad ek bure sapne jaisa hota...I can't explain how much ....

Navya- I can understand...

Nandani- navya I know you can definitely understand my pain..jisse tarah i lost manik...even you lost cabir....

Navya 's expression changes...it felt she went from relaxed mode to a very uncomfortable mode...something which nandani wasn't used to...

Navya- nandu yeh Saab baatein chodo...tum baas sone Ki koshish Karo...

Nandani- hmm..
...
..
.
Nandani tries to sleep but those glimpse of her haunting past never left her alone...nandani thought that maybe after leaving Mumbai she would get sleep which she is deprived of since 3 months...doctors called her insomniac ...but nandani knoe it wasn't insomnia... But it was manik's memories which took away her sleep, happiness, joy...and left her with hope and just hope... Hope maybe a small word but it holded the most important place in her life....hope that everything will be alright... That this would all end like a nightmare and manik would be back...but alas...3 month had passed since that fateful night and it seems this may continue like forever.......
. ....
...
...
.