Heart broken

Neendo se jaga deta hai
Palko ko bhingo deta hai
Dariya hai tu mujh mein dooba sa
Har waqt khaabo ki tarah tu aata raha
Jaaniya oh jaaniya abb roye dil mera
Aansu palko pe nahi hai bewajah..

Aryamaan laid quietly on his bed..tears rolled down his cheeks..mukti told him about comming back to mumbai except nandani and manik...

Mukti- aryamaan, we all are comming except nandu and manik...and you knoe what we all secretly decorated their house with roses, candles...this is gonna be a romantic and hot date for them for free!

Those words kept ringing in his head- roses, candles, date, romantic, roses, hot date, candles......
He didn't pick nandani's calls, he didnt answer her message, threw away her gifts, tried to forget her memories but nothing happened...he was broken...why is forgetting someone you knoe is not your's so tough?..
Not able to bare the pain anymore, he gets up from his bed, and heads towards the terrace...

He sits on the edge of the terrace...it seemed he was fed up of his life and he didnt mind dying that very moment...the girl he loved was never his...she was manik's...she is manik's...she will always stay manik's...

Ahana- ARYAMAAN! !!!... .ARYAMAAN! !! ....ARYAMAAN!!!!!

Aryamaan- hmm...

Ahana- are you mad??..you were about to fall of the terrace....you could have died....

Aryamaan- hahaha...i wish i died...

Ahana- are you ok?

Ahana comes close to aryamaan, tears are flowing down his cheeks....he is shivering... Not from cold but from heart break...this was not the aryamaan we knoe...he was different...ahana wipes his tears...and holds his hand...

Ahana- my mom says, pain reduces by sharing...you can share with me...i am a good listener...

Aryamaan- are you sure?..
My...story...will....it will make you bored.....

Ahana- i am sure....

Aryamaan- ...........
....
..
.

Ahana presses aryamaan's hand, this comforts him a bit...he wipes his tears, clears his throat...

Aryamaan- there is a girl....she is bubbly, sweet ......innocent..... Simple....i was her best friend...her boyfriend was kidnapped....she became weak, sad and i became her constant support....i...our friend grew stronger...
And slowly i fell in love....in love with her....i felt lucky to hav her....i cared for her, she also made sure i was happy....then one day her boyfriend comes back.....now few ppl tell me to stay away.......from her.......as..i...make her boyfriend feel insecure...she forgot me...no calls....no messages.....aftr few days she calls.....i don't pick her her call.....she messages me....i don't reply.....thats it then she.....never contacts me ever again....ever again.....never again.
........
...
..

They stay quiet for sometime...no one says a word...ahana wipes her tears....she was crying...she felt terrible for aryamaan...there are times when we want to help someone...but nothing is in our hands....

Ahana- that girl is very lucky to have a friend like you....for her sake you left her....and you didn't try to separate her and her boyfriend....

Aryamaan- i am not selfish... I am not selfish... I am trying to forget her....but it will take some time...

Ahana- i am sure you will get a girl who will love you more than you love that girl...

Aryamaan- ahana, i don't think i will fall in love ever again....and
....i...i don't want to fall in love ....it hurts...very badly....it hurts....

Ahana- it hurts only when that person don't love you back...love is very beautiful....

Aryamaan- love is pain....and i hate this feeling.
.....
..
.