Flashback

Navya, Nandani and mukti reach airport...all three of them are hugging each other frequently and taking pictures... It was mukti's ideas to take selfie as she didn't wanted to get teary-eyed...

Dhruv and aliya arrive...they share a group hug...

Nandani- bye guys!..gonna miss you all a lot..

Aliya- we too..

Dhruv- accha, ek kaam kar ruk ja..

Mukti- nandani and navya..you both should go..its boarding time..

Navya- him maata Rani se pyarthna karenge Ki him sab Ki zindagi mein abb sirf sab much accha ho...

Dhruv- hmm..OK announcement ho gayi...

. .
..
.
All get teary eyed...they share a group hug and then navya and nandani leave for their flight

Nandani and navya get seated in their respective seats...

Navya- nandu, seat itna comfortable hai Ki Hume toh need aane lagi hai..

Nandani- haha..navya, I think you should sleep...

Navya- theek hai nandu hum thodi der soo jate hai...

Nandani- ya OK...

Nandani is not able to sleep, leaving Mumbai was not easy for her, it was as if she was tearing apart her heart...it was a city full of manik's memories...a city where she found her true love, sadly lost it too.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
(3 MONTHS AGO)

It was a beautiful day...a really special day for manan...they had finally taken their relationship to a new level... Nandani could not help but blush all the time...manik's beautiful voice was echoing in her ears, in her heart...

Nandani Pov- manik, I never thought I will get intimate with any guy before but it happened... We are definitely made for each other...my heart , my soul beats only for you ....can't wait to meet you again at aryamaan's party again...

Manik POV- nandani , thanks for trusting me so much...today was the best day of my life...you are my angel....nandani I can't wait to meet you again...its just been 2 he's since we met and I already miss you...!...

Manik and cabir leave to pick nandani...while nandani is busy getting ready...she wants to look pretty for manik..HER MANIK..

Meanwhile cabir is busy teasing manik..

Cabir- manik tu toh ladki se bhi jyada blush kar raha hai..chill.

Manik blushes...but his happiness is broken by nyonika's call...manik decides not to pick nyonika's call..

Cabir- why are you not picking her call
.
Manik- I just want to hear her voice
And with that manik switches off his phone...

Suddenly cabir 's head hits something and he faints....
Manik gets out of car to reach out for help when car blasts...

SCENE- NANDANI'S HOUSE

nandani is desperately waiting for manik..when her phone rings..its aryamaan...

Nandani- hey, aryamaan.. I am just coming
...actually manik is going to pick me up...

Aryamaan- nandani who manik....

Nandani- kya hua aryamaan ....

Aryamaan- woh manik and cabir where coming to pick you up but...

Nandani- but..?..is everything alright?.. Aryamaan I am asking you something!!!

Aryamaan- who nandani ....

Nandani- bolo kya hua...

Aryamaan- manik aur cabir.....manik aur cabir ka.....accident ho gaya...

Nandani- what???!!!!!

With that nandani's phone drops out from her hand...tears drops start falling from her eyes.... Her hands and legs start shivering... All of a sudden her world becomes numb...silent..her beautiful smile is replaced by sadness, shock and pain.....all of a sudden her world comes crashing down..
...
..
.