Chandler| Imagine 10

-Your P.O.V.-

"Chandler, where are you taking me?" I say giggling.

"You'll see." He smirked as he gripped my hand tighter.

He lead me upstairs to a London building. It was vintage, cackled brick, stained yellow, and more modern when you go up farther. It was black furniture, white walls and wooden stairs.

He kept, looking back at me. Wanting to look at me. He always wanted to be near me. Spend the day with me. Always about me. He pulled me in front of him and his hands covered my eyes.

"On three." He said.

"One, two, three!" He said pulling his hands away from my eyes. I had them open to a camera, and a photography set.

"Oh, my–" I get cut off.

"I thought we could do a photoshoot together!" Chandler says excitedly.

"This will be so much fun!" I reply with a gush of excitement running through my body.

I was especially cool with it because, I was looking good today.

"So, I thought you could stand here with me." He said gently moving me to the white backdrop.

"Why do you want me to do?" I ask awkward.

"What ever you want, you control me now, the camera just watches." He said slipping off this jacket.

"Okay," I say raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

I grab his shoulders and lead him towards me. I put him in the same spot he put me. I walk over to the camera and set it on a photo burst and timer. I walk back over to him and gently glide my hand over his jaw line. He pulled me in closer making me smile. The camera was still going as he had held me closer. I laughed at our funny face transitions into, smiling kissing faces and regular. We had done professional modeling poses, to our little kid poses making a dramatic pose.

"Ready to look at our pictures?" Chandler says smiling with his shiny white teeth and grabbing the camera.

"Yeah," I say walking over to him and wrapping my hands around his sides. He gripped my hand and pressed the slideshow button on the camera.

"I love this picture of us." He says showing me and smiling again.

I look at the crystal clear picture of, us smiling while kissing.

"I love it too." I say hugging him tighter.

"I'm going to print this." He says breaking the hug and holding my hand.

He walks me towards the printer and waits for the picture to come out. It comes out as a fresh hard cover into a beautiful architecture, blended grays and fresh white. That wasn't the main focus of the picture. We where the picture and the frame.

"I will keep this, forever and ever." Chandler says winking.

"Why?" I say.

"Because, when ever I'm not with you, I can always look at this, and replay this day in my head when I want to be with you." He said softly.