Carl| Imagine 11

- Your P.O.V. -

"Carol?" Rick hollered for her assistants.

"Yes?" She said with a delightful smile.

"Can you show *Y/N* and Carl to the wonderful Alexandria kitchen?" Rick said.

"Absolutely." Carol said leading the way.

She folded her hands in front of her with her neat sweater and complete outfit.

Carl grabbed my hand, as we walked around Alexandria like we owned the place.

Carol lead an open door leading to the newly updated kitchen.

"I had made the cookie dough the night before so, you and Carl could bake and decorate them." Carol said pulling the bowl of cookie dough out of the fridge.

"I'll leave you two here. Holler if you need anything. I need to talk to Daryl about a few things." Carol said addressing that she was leaving.

I walked over and turned on the lights. I washed my hands and Carl did the same.

"Ready to cook sweetie?" Carl said winking.

"No pun intended." I say smiling.

I unwrapped the plastic wrapping over the bowl.

"Smells good." Carl said peering through behind my shoulder and sniffing the scent the cookies where giving off.

"It will taste good too." I say winking.

Carl takes the whipped cream and sprayed some on his finger.

"Oops." Carl said smearing whipped cream down my face.

I grabbed the maraschino cherries and squeeze them and threw them at Carl.

"Oops." I say mocking him.

"It's on!" Carl says reaching go the flour.

I run and grab the chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Carl throws a chunk of flour at me. We both laugh at each other. I get close to him and squirt chocolate sauce on him and shake sprinkles on him.

He grabbed brown sugar and I grabbed regular sugar. We endlessly threw sugar at each other, laughing and ducking to not get hit.

"Can't take it?" Carl mocks.

"I can to, I'm not a chicken like you think I am." I say crossing my arms.

"Take this!" Carl said throwing chocolate chips at me.

"Wait, stop! I wasn't ready!"
I say laughing.

I grabbed the bag of marshmallows and rip it open. I take hand-fulls of them and chucked it at Carl.

He grabbed M&M's throwing them at me including jelly beans.

Carol walks in with an astounded face.

Carl and I laugh at each other.

"You look ridiculous," he says laughing.

"You do too." I responded chuckling.

"Seems we have a mess here." Carol says crossing her arms.

"We'll clean it up, I promise." I say coming out of laughter.

"Great, I was just coming to check on you but, you seem to be alright. I won't bother anymore." Carol said with an innocent smile and leaving the house.

"We better get started cleaning." He said grabbing the broom.

"One more thing." I say grabbing the whipped cream.

"What?" Carl said smiling.

I sprayed some on my finger and smeared it on my lips.

"We have to end, how we started." I say raising my eyebrow.

"Right." Carl said carrying me to the counter.

He carefully sets me down sitting on the counter.

"To us." Carl said leaning in for a kiss.

"To us." I repeated kissing him.