Chandler| Imagine 16

~ Your P.O.V. ~
I became a new student, this morning. Right, the new girl who's going to question everything and no one gives a shit. I walked my rowed gray lockers while one guy who squeezed my butt.

"What the hell?" I say uncomfortable.

"Nice, ass." He said biting his lip.

"My name is Chandler by the way." Chandler said winking.

"Good, to know." I say rolling my eyes.

I wasn't that easy.

"I'll see you later baby girl." Chandler said walking to his class.

I shivered in disgust. Already hit on on the first day. I shook my head and walked to my locker. I had twisted the combination a few times and gotten it on the first try.

"Need any help?" Chandler said walking towards me in a different shirt.

"What the heck?" I say in confusion.

"Ah, leadership." He said smirking.

He pushed me against my locker and make out with me. I tried fighting it but he pinned me tighter the more I tried to squirm.

I'm so sorry this one is short! I felt like I took way to long to write this so, I wanted to start fresh. SIDE BAR: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.35 k on this story! I love you guys so much and thank you, thank you, thank you! I will for sure continue to make more imagines! Also, I'm sorta running out of ideas. I could use your help for new ideas! 💖 Love ya lots!