Carl | Imagine 28

Back at it again with the x reader's (: I'm so excited to write these again, I missed them. I'm also writing a new Black Butler story called "She's Mine!" (Ciel x reader x Alois) & to address, my bio is always updated on which chapter I'm writing, I've been on chapter five for a while though. This chapter has mature content, 13+ only advised.
————————————————————
*your p.o.v.*
Carl and I have been together for almost a year. You have to get those awkward stages of dating over with, then the good stuff. Walking around Alexandria together, hand in hand, we make a stop to his house. "I have something special for us planned, for almost being together for a year," Carl said bitting his lip. "I can't wait to see what we have in store," I wink. He grips my hand hard and drags me up the stairs [english love affair for the 5sos fam <-] into his bedroom. I push Carl onto the bed and unbutton his flannel one by one. He grabs my shirt and pulled me in for a ruff kiss. Our tongues collided that sent shivers down my spine. Our lips smashed as hard and close together as possible. We were both so passionate in our ways that made it interesting. If one thing, we got too into it we forgot about the world around us. He swiftly cupped my boob until the door swung open. We both froze as, Carl's hand was still on my boob. "What the hell do you two think you're doing?" Rick shouted. Michonne stood behind him wrapped in a towel. "What the hell do you think you two are doing?" Carl smirked. Rick and Michonne were both in a towel and their hair was wet. So much for our one year anniversary.

thank you for that amazing request! Sorry that this one is short, I have a lot of work to do on here of my new story. See you next Sunday! Leave some x reader requests in the comments!