Carl| Imagine 5

- Your P.O.V. -

"What are you doing?" Carl says smiling at me.

I mess around popping my amo in and out of the gun slot.

"Trying to get rid of boredom." I say setting down my gun.

"Lets go have some fun." Carl says grabbing my hand.

I grab my gun from the table an put it on the side of my belt.

I grip Carl's hand as he lead me to an unknown location. His sparkling blue eyes, kept looking back at me, making sure I was okay. He turns around, walking backwards every once and a while, looking back at the cat-tail plants.

"Oh no!" Carl says wobbling back.

"Carl!" I say in a panicky voice.

I hear a big splash and look around worried. Did, Carl just die?
I see hands grab mine and pulls me in. I fall into the shallow 4-5 foot pond.

"Carl!" I say laughing.

"What? We should have fun." He says, in a romantic way.

"Oh," I say raising my eyebrows.

I pull myself closer to him and tangle my fingers through his brown hair. He takes off his sheriff's hat and puts his hand on the back of my head. He pulls me closer and kisses my lips. Our tongues touch and our lips smash together like they were made to stick. We made-out for about 10-15 minutes. We both slowly pull away and open our eyes carefully.

"Was, that good enough fun for you?" Carl says, with a large grin on his face.

"I think, I could use more fun like that." I say smiling.

We both get out of the water and wait to dry off, a little. We both walk back holding hands, looking at each other. We walk in an abandoned house, where Rick was.

"What are you two, up to?" Rick says, as we both enter the house.

"Nothing, much." Carl says, still holding my hand.

"It's going to get dark soon. Better go light some candles." Rick says leaving us alone on purpose.

We both walk into an empty room as I set my backpack and gun down.

I let go of Carl's hand. I sit on the bed as I reach lighting a candle.

"Carl, you should get some sleep, both of you." Rick says leaning on the door.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Rick." I say smiling.

"As, for you too. Get some rest, you deserve it." Rick says walking away.

Carl stands there for a few minutes, just looking at me roll into bed.

"Will you be alright in here?" Carl asks.

"Yeah, I should." I say rolling over.

"Goodnight," I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Goodnight, I love you." Carl says for the billionth time.

"Love you too!" I say smiling.

Carl shuts the door, as the hallway candle light flickers through the crack of my door.

My eyelids grow heavy as I drift off to a small slumber.
~ 15 minutes later.~

I get awoken up by the sound of the squeaky door echoing, the room. It's Carl.

"I forgot, my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?" He asks, with his glowing smile.

I tiredly nod my head, while a light smile stretched across my face.

He smiles and crawls into bed. He hugs my waist spooning me and snuggles close.

I lay there with my eyes open thinking about him. Hugging my waist, kissing me, wanting to spend most of the day with me. I close my eyes and drift into a dreamland, were we could be together peacefully.