Mimicking Our Style

[10.18.15]

I can't STAND it when white girls be walking around with braids and/or dreads thinking they the shit and that they pull those hairstyles off better than us.

I can't stand it when they mimick what we do and take the credit for it.

I can't stand it when black girls wear cornrows, it's ugly and ghetto. Yet, when a white girl wears them, its trendy,edgy,brand new, and all that.

I can't stand it when people don't see a problem with these things.

I can't stand it when ppl praise Kylie Jenner like that hoe ass ugly bitch don't try to copy us. Tf.

THEN, got the motherfucking audacity to say some dumb shit like

"Black girls wanna be like Kylie."

If you don't get your stupid oompa loompa looking ass on! Nah bitch. She tryna be like us!

And I can't fucking stand that every. Single. Fucking. Time. Raven Symone open her fucking mouth, she putting down black people and say some off the wall DUMB ASS SHIT!

EVERY OUNCE OF RESPECT I HAD FOR RAVEN SYMONE IS FUCKING NONEXISTENT. BITCH, IF WE HAD A RACE DRAFT, I'D TRADE HER ASS FOR RACHEL DOLEZAL.

And I don't like that lying, wanna be black, Iggy Azalea looking ass bitch either.

Moral of the story, if I catch a white girl with dreads or braids, I'm snatching them shits out. That's OUR creation that we use to maintain our kinky hair. Wtf do you need braids for if your hair is straighter than Taylor Swift's ass?!

BRAIDS IS NOT A FUCKING FASHION TREND.

New rants coming soon. Don't be afraid to send some suggestions. Remember, black girls always slayyyyyyy! ♡