When Will It Stop?

Before I digress into this rant, lemme just clarify a few things bc ppl still be having me fucked up.

1. This is a black Girl book written by a black woman. If you don't like my content or you feel like it doesn't apply to you, THEN DONT READ MY SHIT. Y'all deadass be feeling obligated to read, then get mad when I clap back, THEN act stubborn like y'all don't wanna dip. BYE TF

2. Don't post no foolishness on my page. You will catch this block with a curse out attached. (Check the comments in my last update and go to my page to see what I'm talking about)

3. I recently got a submission to put into my advice book. I will be updating that TOMORROW! So go check it out if you haven't. If you want to add yours, dm me for more info.

4. I am updating my YouTube channel TOMORROW! The name is Kween Kimi so go subscribe and leave comments for what you would like to see from me. I'm changing up a few things so it should make things more interesting.

Now onto the rant 😊

I didn't have a clue that this type of stuff has been happening

I didn't have a clue that this type of stuff has been happening. Tbh I blame the media for not releasing anything. Where would we be without social media sometimes?

This is completely unfair. I'm not entirely sure if the murder was connected to the fact that the victim was transgender, but I am TIRED of the shenanigans bitch. Why are ppl targeting and outting trans people? Why is it such an issue? Why does it bother you so much first of all?

It's annoying bc we're literally half way through with 2017 and ppl still can't wrap their minds around the concept of transgender individuals. Trust me I know bc the vast majority of my family is transphobic. I have such a hard time explaining situations to them and it ain't my place.

And for you first time readers, I am not transgender. I am a biologically born woman who just support transgender people. That's all.

For all the transgenders out there, be safe. There's a lot of chaos out there and not everyone will appreciate you for being who you are. The world itself really hasn't adjusted which is fucked up. Be safe y'all. Deadass.

I'm just annoyed how every other day pretty much, someone is being brutally murdered. Something I witnessed is kids my age has been murdered a lot recently. I guess us teens/young adults need to be safe.

EVERYONE be safe. It's the summer so ppl like to act a damn fool out at the functions. Fourth of July is coming so be cautious. Don't get ya ass lit up by fireworks and don't trust everybody food at the cookouts.

You eat some shit from a cookout and have your stomach doing backflips and spirals for a whole damn week. Got your bowels all fucked up. You gon shitting like a scared puppy 😂😂😂

Anyways peace out ✌🏽