Answers Hoe

NEW BOOK "FROM THE SOUL" HAS BEEN POSTED. ALERT ALERT. I POSTED A NEW BOOK TITLED "FROM THE SOUL". PLEASE READ IT Y'ALL. WELL, AT LEAST SHOW YOUR EARLY SUPPORT AND VOTE, SHARE IT AMONGST YOUR PEOPLE AND ALLAT GOOD SHIT.

ALSO, IF YOU STILL WANT A FUCK BOY RANT, LEMME KNOW. BC THE NEXT CHAPTER I POST, I WILL TELL Y'ALL THAT IT'S POSTED ON MY OTHER BOOK.

SO GO AHEAD AND ADD MY OTHER STORY "GIRL WHAT HAPPENED" TO YOUR LIBRARY RIGHT NOW.

So, now that that's done. Let's get to the questions.

Are you still together with your boyfriend?

Girl fuck no. That shit been dead. Fuck him tbh. 😊😊😊🔪 but yeah, we been done for like a month now. Just living the single life again.

When did y'all start going on?

Late February. Like around my birthday. But I don't even have an actual date bc this biscuit head negro didn't even ask me. He just said I was his girl and I was like

😊😊😊😊 "okay". With my dumbass.

How did y'all get together?

Technically through family. But we met in a car. Sounds weird, but I mean, hey, it is what it is. Homie sat next to me, we was talking, we was digging each other vibe. Before I left, I put my number in his phone. The rest is (trash) history. 😊😊

How was life?

Kicking my fucking ass right about now tbh. And with finals approaching, I'm finna take the biggest L.

Have it been treating you good?

Hell fucking no!

Describe your perfect boyfriend.

Well, see here's the thing. No one's perfect. Cliche, whatever. But I'm not like other girls who have these high ass standards. I'm just PICKY about who I choose. Usually if the vibe is good and you look at least decent, shawty will allow you to get them digits.

But I like guys that are funny, tall, romantic, INTELLIGENT, LOYAL, FAITHFUL, A GOOD FUCKING LISTENER, SOME ONE THAT I CAN TRUST ENOUGH TO POP THIS PUNANI TOO.

Ok, that was way too much. But you get the big picture.

What are your favorite songs atm?

Needed Me, Kiss it Better (yasssss hoe), Sex with Me, Rich $ex and Body. That song with that girl and Jeremih.

Would you allow me to slap the shit out of your ex?

Put your mother fucking Vaseline on. We finna tag team this nigga. Fuck a slap. I wanna deadass FIGHT this nigga for wasting my time. So let's go. We finna whoop that ass.

Why did you start writing books?

Because I love writing, I was bored, and I saw other ppl publishing books on here and other ppl was enjoying it. So, I was like "lemme get my black ass on this shit too."

Fav Wattpad accounts?

Bruh, there's wayy too many ppl. Fr. Basically everybody that I fw, people who read my shit, and ppl who's books I read when I first got on here. Like I said, too many to name

Fav Youtubers?

Also too many to name. Seriously.

Fav movies?

Baby Boy, House Party 1 and 2 (the other ones sucked in my opinion), BOYZ IN THE FUCKING HOOD, Menace II Society, Belly, ATL, a whole Lotta other shit. Mostly "urban" movies and Disney movies. Like the Aristocats. And Love and Basketball. I love that movie too.

"Where's the D?" YASSSS BITCH GET THAT DICK. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Fav tv shows?

Literally too many to name. I ain't even finna..well Martin and the Parkers are at the top. And Snapped. BITCH I LOVE THAT SHOW. And almost everything on the ID channel. I like murder shows but not like those scripted shit like CSI or whatever. Like actual crimes with actual outcomes and shit.

Fav artists?

TUPAC MY MF ZADDY 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, Jacquees lil leprechaun ass, Aaliyah, I'm starting to like Rihanna a lot now, and a whole bunch of other ppl

Do you want to build a snowman?

Hell nah bc I ain't got time for that shit and we don't get snow in Charleston. 😎

Lemonade?

You serving some? Bc I need some. Maybe from Chick fil A bc they shit ALWAYS bomb.

Ok, so that's it. Fuckboy rant, yes? OK cool. And check out my other shit. Support a hoe that's on the come up 👏👏👏