ITS 2018!!!

Hey yall. I made it into 2018 and luckily decided to bring Wattpad with me. It's been a while since I've updated but I'm here. What's good y'all?

I was supposed to make a chapter about that catch me outside girl but fuck her. I think I'm gonna talk about generational wealth involving the black community. That's a topic I actually care about and that'll advance the future of blacks.

I just wanted to check in with everyone. I hope everyone's plans and resolutions fall through. This is the year I finally become an adult, so i plan to make major changes in my life. I can't wait.

In August, i will attending the illustrious Howard University like that's brazy. I wanna learn and experience as much as possible. And I haven't forgotten about my YouTube channel. I will document as much as my college life as possible.

What goals do you guys have? I wanna hear them in the comments.

Currently, it's snowing outside and my winter break extended to next Tuesday. That's cool, but I be bored sometimes. I kinda want to finish TBTB, but its so drawn out. I started it in 2015. Bitch I'm tired 😫

Do y'all still want me to finish it? And maybe I should go back to reading on here. And maybe I should start another book. Most people are trying to publish, but I'll be too busy for that. Plus I'm broke. I don't have that luxury.

Anyways, be social in the comments and I will make the next chapter about generational wealth in the black community (the lack of).