Nicki Vs Remy -.-

WARNING: EVERYTHING IN THIS VIDEO IS FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT! I DON'T EVEN DO SHIT LIKE THIS EVER! IF YOUR FAV GETS SLAYED IN THE PROCESS, GET OUT YOUR FEELINGS AND DON'T TRY TO DRAG ME BC GUESS WHAT?

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!

Wassup y'all how's your summer? Mine is...ugh let's not even talk about it. Hopefully things get better. Nobody deadass be fucking with Wattpad like that, but it's summer time so maybe ppl would come back and be more active. If not then whatever bc I, myself, will be too busy to sit around and be on here all day. 

Both are beautiful black queens honestly. They both are successful (richer than me so I call it success) and they both have some sort of impact on hip hop. And don't try to shade Remy bc she made bops so let's not do that. HOWEVER, this whole beef is petty asf and I'm sick of hearing these hoes talk about it. 

Remy jail bird head ass got out for a minute and was upset when Nicki was like the queen or whatever. She feel like that title had been wrongfully giving (I thought these hoes were cool anyway wtf) and decided she was gonna FIGHT for her title. 

Let's be clear...Remy...girl...why did you ever think you had a title in the first place? I mean you had some hits but it wasn't enough to be queen. Kim was on the throne when you first left. I just don't understand at all. Girl, have several seats. 

Nicki, on the other hand, has been increasingly popular in the hip hop industry since about 2009. Don't get me wrong, when she first got on, I loved her. But after a while, her ass got annoying tbh. And I didn't appreciate how she completely tried to discredit Kim like she really didn't pave a way for your ass. She literally PAVED a way for any other female rapper after her, especially ones that rap about dick and their coochie game. Girl, have several. Y'all need to respect Kim's placement in the rap game whether you believe it or not. 

Back in like February, Remy dropped her diss track called Shit Eater. First of all, I did not listen to that. That shit was like 7 minutes long and plus I honestly thought the whole beef was a joke. Like are we really finna have this argument again? I'm sick of hearing ppl come for Nicki like damn stfu. 

People said her shit was fire and that it "killed Nicki" I can't testify to that so I can't back that up. but Remy, please don't come for someone about having a ghost writer when your man allegedly wrote yours. 

Nicki was SHOOKETH at first and was tryna act all unbothered. Girl, stop bc you got your panties in a bunch and was literally 'twitter fingering' everybody that mentioned the beef. Even those who had her back. Stop it, you were pressedt and don't say you wouldn't be. If a hoe wrote a track about me and clowned tf out of me, I would fstow. 

She responded with No Frauds. Now, at first listen, I liked the beat...that's about it. The lyrics were okay but Nicki's flow lately has been lacking. That song is hawt garbage in my opinion but here's the gag. 

Despite the fact of how wack it was, it literally became a bigger hit than Shit Eater, she made  bank off of it, and got to perform it LIVE at the awards show. Wow. I bet you Remy couldn't do that with her diss track. She won't even be able to remember the words. 

For a while, no one heard from Remy but earlier, she stirred the pot when she re-preformed her diss and like dropped another one or some shit. Then Nicki dropped another diss track and it was pure basura let's be honest here. 

Like at this point, can these hoes stop bumping their gums and just fight already? Bitch this whole beef is stupid as hell and I'm tired of hearing about it. Both of them need to stfu. I never picked a side and I won't. Let's throw them blows and move on. Damn. 

As you see, in my opinion, they both took L's. Remy's diss records keep flopping and going nowhere. Nicki can't rap good and she's proving Remy's point. Let's not continue this. 

I wanted to do a roast so this was the best I could do. Don't be fighting on my shit and please don't try to drag me over these bitches and their Canada Dry beef. I'm feeling extra petty rn so you will get cussedt out and catch this BLOCK! 

Anyways, I'm out. Leave your thoughts in the comments. Are you #TeamRemy, #TeamNicki, or #TeamFuckThemHoes ? And leave some celebs y'all want me to roast down below. I wanna go full savage mode. Fuck their feelings and everybody else's tbh.