Las Vegas Shooting

I want to make this chapter very quick bc I got things to do. Just follow along.

First of all, this is such a fucked up situation. Honestly. Why do ppl always feel the need to go out in public places and kill a bunch of others for no reason? Innocent ass ppl that more than likely didn't do shit to you. 🤦🏽‍♀️

That incident has literally become the deadliest mass shooting in US HISTORY. That fucking fast. Over 58 killed and like 500 others injured. That's a lot of casualties. And the coward killed himself right after. What a bitch. Lemme roast his ass.

His old ass was 64, up there killing ppl. He should've been at a local nursing home getting his damn diaper changed. He should've been in his fucking house playing with his grandkids. He should've been sitting on the couch watching Wheel of Fortune and filling out a crossword puzzle.

WHAT 👏🏽 THE 👏🏽 HELL 👏🏽 ARE 👏🏽 YOU 👏🏽 DOING 👏🏽 KILLING 👏🏽 PEOPLE ?👏🏽

Ppl just at a damn concert getting their life and ended up getting it taken away. I could only imagine how that performing artist feels knowing ppl were brutally murdered at his concert. Not saying it's his fault but I know there has to be some sort of heavy remorse.

We still live in a world where shit like this happens with no explanation and no repercussions. Riddle me that 🤷🏽‍♀️ I am honestly so confused

I have always remained adamant about not having kids, but I damn sure don't wanna bring kids into this world where they could unknowingly live through something like this. It's terrifying.

Life's already going to be hard for my kid just for being black 😭

It doesn't matter your race, ethnicity, nationality, whatever. Let's show some respect and empathy for this senseless tragedy. I know on the news they want to make this about race, but fuck that. Let's all aim for global peace and prosperity.

AND THAT OLD MF WHO DID THE SHOOTING IS A TERRORIST. IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK. PLEASE AND THANK YOU 💅🏽