Chapter 65-Part 1

***Sexual Content in this part, don't read if you're uncomfortable with that. I'm warning you guys right now, just so you know haha.***

Talia's POV

After we're done watching the movie, Austin and I just lay there on the couch with each other. We both talk about everything and we understand what each of us is trying to say.

After a while, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I look at it.

My sister texted me saying she could FaceTime.

I text her back saying "I'll FaceTime you in a minute."

I tell Austin what my sister said and he comes upstairs to our bedroom with me. My ring is still in the room on the dresser, so we had to go back upstairs.

I go to pick up the ring from off the dresser but Austin grabs my hand with his gently, stopping me from picking it up myself. I look at him confused.

I watch him pick up the ring in his one hand. He holds my left hand with his other hand, and he slides the ring on my finger. He smiles at me and I lean in and kiss him softly.

"I love you Talia." He says.

"I love you too Austin." I say.

I walk away from him and I sit down on the bed. I unlock my phone, then I go to my sister's contact and I hit FaceTime.

Austin sits on the bed next to me but he's not on the camera with me.

"Hey Talia!!!!" My sister yells when she picks up.

"Hey Katie!" I yell.

"How have you been?" She asks.

"I'm good! How have you been?" I say.

"I'm good too! Matt and I have been trying to plan our wedding. We both miss you so much!!" She says.

"I miss you guys too!!" I say.

"How's Austin? Are you two still together?" She asks.

"Yup we're still together." I say.

"I never met him." She says.

"Do you want to? He's right here." I say motioning to my right.

"Sure!"

I move over closer to Austin so he's on the camera too.

"Katie, this is Austin. Austin, this is my sister Katie." I say.

"It's nice to meet you Katie. Talia has told me a lot about you." Austin says smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too Austin. And same to you, Talia has told me so much about you." Katie says.

"Oh really? Good things I hope?" Austin says laughing a little.

"Yeah, they were all good things." Katie says.

It's quiet for a little while then Katie says,
"So why did you need to FaceTime me?"

"I have something to tell you, and since I can't tell you in person I figured I'd tell you over FaceTime." I say.

"Okay what is it?" She says.

I hold my left hand up so it's on the screen and I yell "I'm engaged!!!"

She screams "OH MY GOD TALIA!!" and she freaks out.

She makes me show her the ring better so I do. I move the camera around and I smile the whole time. I'm super happy.

"I'm sooooo happy for you and Austin!!!!" She yells.