Chapter 20

Austin's POV

The guys all come back to my room and they tell me that they need to talk to me.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask them as they all sit down.

"Talia knows." Zach says.

"She knows what?" I ask clueless.

"We told her about Camila." Robert says.

"Talia knows I k-kissed her?" I ask.

"Yeah we just told her." Alex says.

"Why the hell did you tell her?" I ask.

"She deserved to know that you kissed another girl while you are dating her." Robert says.

"I messed up! I don't know what to do! I'm terrible! I can't-" I say.

"Austin calm the hell down." Zach says.

"You need to choose. Talia or Camila." Robert says.

"I don't know what to do! I can't freaking choose!" I say.

"You need to." Alex says.

"I can't!" I say.

"Well Talia's out on the couch crying right now" Alex says.

"I-I made her cry?" I ask.

"Well no shit Austin, you freaking kissed another girl when she's your girlfriend." Zach says.

"I know! I messed up! I hate myself!" I say.

"Austin calm down. We'll leave you alone. You need to make a decision." Robert says.

I nod my head and I watch them leave the room, pulling the door shut behind them.

I cover my face with my hands and I start thinking about everything. I messed up...

Alex's POV

We walked back out into the living room and Talia was curled up on the couch crying. The guys go to say something, but I shake my head telling them not to.

I sit down next to Talia on the couch and put my hand on her arm. She looks up at me with tears running down her face & I look at her sympathetically. I open my arms to hug her, and she wraps her arms tightly around my waist when I pull her into my lap.

The guys look at me questioningly, but I just ignore them.

She cries into my chest while I rub her back slowly, trying to get her to stop crying. I kiss the top of her head softly and continue to rub her back slowly. Her crying slows down but she still stays on my lap, with her face buried into my chest.

"Alex?" She asks pulling back away from me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Thank you." She says.

"You don't need to thank me Talia." I say, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"No, I do. You're always there for me and you always make me feel better somehow. You're one of my best friends, Alex. You're like my brother."

"And you're like my sister." I say smiling.

Talia gets off my lap and sits down next to me. She lays her head on my shoulder, and my arm is around her waist. After a little while, I think she falls asleep.

Talia's POV

I woke up after a while and I look at Alex.

"Hey" He says.